napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Ultimate high followed by ultimate low

jmmdm2

I'm just here to bitch because I should be hitting abs post workout right now... this is pure whining and I'm already ashamed but fuck it.

I prepped all day for chest night (you know where this is going). Ate the perfect balance of carbs/protein, super clean. Sarms all taken on time, hydrated properly. Did my stretching and warm-up movements to loosen up... on to flat DB presses where I've been gaining steadily for a few weeks. 55 x 25 to warm up, 75 x 15 to transition and on to the 90's. Pushed 12 on my first set which is another improvement. Instead of racking the DB's, I placed them on the floor in front of the bench. Next set, sat my ass down to wait for my neighbor to finish his set, leaned forward, grabbed the DB's (half sitting/half standing), proceeded to lay back and there (might as well type "there, on the group W bench"), there was that awesome twinge in my lower back that told me my night was over. I knew I was doing something stupid and did it anyway... I thought it was a bad idea to pick up the DB's as I did but wtf, I still did it! Couldn't really get up but got up anyway, wasn't bad to walk so I tried to lay down with no weights... still fucked. Grabbed my shit and walked out PISSED. FML!

Tomorrow was pin day but I went to Valhalla tonight instead... it's the only thing that made me feel better besides telling the isarms family that I'm an idiot.

Damn, damn and damn again... wtf!

Stretch & hydrate bro. If you have one of the hard foam rollers lay on it for awhile. Give it a day or two. When the inflammation goes down you should be good to go. We all do stupid shit once in awhile bro. Hope you feel better.

Thanks! Foam roller is a good idea and yup, gotta rest for a couple days. The days off to rest was the part that really pissed me off but at least I didn't push it and make it worse. Aside from this silly pulled muscle, I feel so freakin awesome on my sarms stack and TRT! I appreciate the support bro's... it really does help.

I think we've all had a day like that from time to time. It doesn't take much to tweak my back so I feel your pain. I've fucked my back up tying my shoes, brushing my teeth, and even sneezing. It's actually rare for me to do it during lifting, and as you experienced....it's the odd movements and positions that will do the number on you

I think we've all had a day like that from time to time. It doesn't take much to tweak my back so I feel your pain. I've fucked my back up tying my shoes, brushing my teeth, and even sneezing. It's actually rare for me to do it during lifting, and as you experienced....it's the odd movements and positions that will do the number on you

OK now I don't feel so bad knowing someone else has tweaked their back by sneezing. How ever I wish this never happen to you, I or anyone else. And the mental aspect that comes with is just as bad

YUP!!!! Been there... never know when it's coming but sure as fuck know when it's there! I can't wait to try and get up in the morning, have an awesome and PAIN FREE night brothers.

Top Bottom