napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Turinabol Dosing

MrChristian

Happy Friday everyone,

I have a question about Turinabol dosing. I'm planning to run a 6 week cycle taking 60mg of Turinabol per day. Do you guys believe it's best to split the dose into two throughout the day? For example, 1/2 dose in the morning and 1/2 dose in the evening? I know Turinabol has a half life of around 16 hours, so that's why I'm asking.

Thanks!
Christian

From all of my research, 60 is a perfect dose. And I would definitely split between am and pm. Let me know how it goes. It will be the first oral I take when I'm ready.

Saiyan said:
From all of my research, 60 is a perfect dose. And I would definitely split between am and pm. Let me know how it goes. It will be the first oral I take when I'm ready.

Same here brother. First cycle. I'll definitely let you know.

MrChristian said:
Saiyan said:

Same here brother. First cycle. I'll definitely let you know.

I'm in the process of getting in TRT. The Dex had me go on a trial of clomid, adex, and dhea/pregnenolone. However, after only 5 days I was experiencing bad headaches and lightheadedness. So they told me to stop. I talk to the doc again Thursday. And I hope he lets me go to the injections. I'll cruise for six months and after my bloods come back good, I'm going to do my first blast.

Good luck bro.

You really should stack it with test. Everyone always wants to stray away from needles. Your results would be much better.

BigBusiness said:
You really should stack it with test. Everyone always wants to stray away from needles. Your results would be much better.

Were you talking to me or Sayain? Just so you know, I'm definitely going to stack it with test. I have a whole plan in place there. I was just asking about dosing of Turinabol specifically in this thread.

I'll deal with the needles once I start up. Reading good stuff here about how to do it and watching youtube vids as well. Not exactly looking forward to it, but I'm sure I'll get it figured out. If I can learn to like vegetables, I can defeat the fear of needles. ;)

Technically you could really dose once per day with Tbol, and it really wouldn't make a bit of a difference versus splitting the dose, but most people including myself prefer to just do a split dosing with orals regardless of the compound. The only exception for me is sarms which I dose just once per day. However I always split orals. One preworkout and one 6-8 hours later. If you get painful back or calf pumps from an oral, splitting the dose versus all preworkout can reduce those as well, so something else to keep in mind

Great!! You will love the results from a TBol and test stack especially as it is your first cycle. You'll see nice strength gains in 5 days on tbol. You wont get bloated on it either. When are you planning on starting, if you dont mind me asking?

RickRock said:
Technically you could really dose once per day with Tbol, and it really wouldn't make a bit of a difference versus splitting the dose, but most people including myself prefer to just do a split dosing with orals regardless of the compound. The only exception for me is sarms which I dose just once per day. However I always split orals. One preworkout and one 6-8 hours later. If you get painful back or calf pumps from an oral, splitting the dose versus all preworkout can reduce those as well, so something else to keep in mind

Thanks Rick! Since I workout after I get home from work, maybe I'll just take 1 dose in the morning and then 1 dose pre-workout in the evening. That sounds like a good plan. Appreciate the advice!

BigBusiness said:
Great!! You will love the results from a TBol and test stack especially as it is your first cycle. You'll see nice strength gains in 5 days on tbol. You wont get bloated on it either. When are you planning on starting, if you dont mind me asking?

Awesome to hear! Yes, I'm definitely looking forward to it. I'm planning to start on August 31st of this year. Two reasons for that. 1) It gives me time to research and learn here before I begin. 2) I want to stay as lean as possible during summertime. Ya know, 'cause it's summer! ;)

MrChristian said:
BigBusiness said:

Awesome to hear! Yes, I'm definitely looking forward to it. I'm planning to start on August 31st of this year. Two reasons for that. 1) It gives me time to research and learn here before I begin. 2) I want to stay as lean as possible during summertime. Ya know, 'cause it's summer! ;)

Yeah my next summer cycle I'm going to start a little bit later on. I started in May this year, next year I'll start in June to go all summer long

the split would be half your tbol dose in the morning, then 4 hours later take your first dose of cycle protection, then 4 hours later your last dose of tbol then 4 hours later your last dose of protection... that's the proper timing on it bro

DylanGemelli said:
the split would be half your tbol dose in the morning, then 4 hours later take your first dose of cycle protection, then 4 hours later your last dose of tbol then 4 hours later your last dose of protection... that's the proper timing on it bro

Incredibly helpful as always Dylan. Thank so much.

MrChristian said:
DylanGemelli said:

Incredibly helpful as always Dylan. Thank so much.

im happy to help brother

Re: RE: Re: Turinabol Dosing

SpikedEggnog said:
stets said:
This is making me think of grabbing tbol for my first cycle too

a lot of people seem to be leaning towards TBol for the first cycle. myself included
It was my first cycle. I loved it and Will definitely include it again. Probably best to run with at least a little test though.

Sent from my X9006 using Tapatalk

elroberto said:
SpikedEggnog said:
stets said:

a lot of people seem to be leaning towards TBol for the first cycle. myself included
It was my first cycle. I loved it and Will definitely include it again. Probably best to run with at least a little test though.

It's always best to run any oral with test. If you don't use test, I would add sarms to the cycle at least

RickRock said:
elroberto said:
SpikedEggnog said:
stets said:

It's always best to run any oral with test. If you don't use test, I would add sarms to the cycle at least
Could I just purchase tbol from biotech? Lol
I'll also be running 500mg test

Top Bottom