napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

True TRT Dose And Therapy: Compounds and Dosage Protocol

sanders

Fellas!!!!

Obviously different for all, I am curious to read some feedback from guys on a legitimate TRT protocol that have been on for a while to know they have themselves dialed in appropriately via there Dr consultations and bloodwork. (I am 41 years old...just qualifying)

What is the dosage of Test, and dosages of any other compounds prescribed by your Doctor.
What is the AI compound and dosage, HCG? , etc....

Peace and Love Fine People Of Space!

Just sharing a bit about myself...

Due to insurance reasons....I am dialing in my own protocol with consultations and bloodwork with my PCP. No Endo..no scripts. Sourcing privately.
We/I decided to start at 200mg/wk Test Cyp. I am using aromasin, but am playing close attention on dosage. I am just splitting 1 25mg Aromasin per week right now. My understanding is that might be a bit low, but I will be finding out soon via bloods.

I am curious to know various Endo Protocols...

how can anyone answer that if we dont know your situation? noone knows anything about... some people get by on less than 100 mg week and some need up to 200 per week.. EVERYONES situation and circumstance are different and as far as i know, there are no qualified endocrinologists on the forum

also, how would anyone know if you even need an ai? we dont know how sensitive or non sensitive you are to estrogen and at what doses etc.. come on bro you are asking for psychic help here from people that are not qualified to answer or diagnose this... what i take for trt and how i do it is likely completely different than the next etc

Well consudering everyone is completely diffetent on their protocols, this is absolutely impossible to answer and a pointless question

Top Bottom