napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

TRT with vs without HCG - question

Carru036

Hi all,

I am about to start TRT, and am wondering if there are any downsides to not running it alongside HCG. I do not care about my fertility or testicle size, in fact I would prefer to be less fertile. Other than these 2 factors, what are the major downsides to not running HCG alongside TRT (if any).

Thanks in advance.

No downside. I wouldnt run it. It can cause estrogen to rise too. A TRT dose should get you to the middle of the healthy range without the need for an AI. Add in HCG and you might need an AI so as you called out unless you are trying to reproduce there is little point to it.

Also I see guys taking it year round. Thats also not how it should be used. You should be using it to again reproduce so year round I mean is fine if you want but kind of a waste if you ask me.

Since you are not looking to have kids anytime soon I wouldn't bother running it. I am not a fan of HCG at all though so I am a bit biased. You can always add it in down the road should you change your mind or want to experiment. At least you would have something to compare to. I would just focus to get your TRT dose locked in first. It can take a little time to find the sweet spot.

Since you are not looking to have kids anytime soon I wouldn't bother running it. I am not a fan of HCG at all though so I am a bit biased. You can always add it in down the road should you change your mind or want to experiment. At least you would have something to compare to. I would just focus to get your TRT dose locked in first. It can take a little time to find the sweet spot.

Thanks for the reply. I am starting 200mg test C per week which is obviously the high end of a therapeutic dose. The doc gave me test infused with anasterzol, but I asked him to give me 1/2 of the potency of anasterazol that he originally recommended as I?ve heard stories of guys nuking their estrogen this way. Should I have gone for pure test without an AI mixed into the oil? Or should I be ok with a small dose of an AI mixed in?

its not necessary at all.. ive been on trt for years and never once touched it

Thanks Dylan. As far as AI, would you recommend starting with a low dose of anasterazol if I?m pinning 100 mg test C twice per week and getting bloods in a month or so to see where I?m at with E2 levels?

200mg is high and why would he mix in an AI??

Thats insane tell him to prescribe it separate I would never dose that way.

Hi all,

I am about to start TRT, and am wondering if there are any downsides to not running it alongside HCG. I do not care about my fertility or testicle size, in fact I would prefer to be less fertile. Other than these 2 factors, what are the major downsides to not running HCG alongside TRT (if any).

Thanks in advance.
There is no reason to use hcg if you're on trt except fertility or ball size. I've never used it

Thanks Dylan. As far as AI, would you recommend starting with a low dose of anasterazol if I?m pinning 100 mg test C twice per week and getting bloods in a month or so to see where I?m at with E2 levels?
you really shouldnt need an ai at all at that dose but i dont know how estrogen sensitive you are... if you do use arimidex then do something like .25 mg every 3 days or something like that where its very low of a dose...

Ya do you AI separate that has disaster all over it. What if you don?t need the AI and are still injecting it then your gonna crash your estrogen levels. I didn?t even know they did that inject both at a time. I always have done separate

Sorry to resurrect an old thread, but I spoke with this trt doc yesterday that strongly recommended HCG on TRT, which is the first time I've ever heard this. I explained I'm not worried about having kids (hell I'm 64).

Sorry to resurrect an old thread, but I spoke with this trt doc yesterday that strongly recommended HCG on TRT, which is the first time I've ever heard this. I explained I'm not worried about having kids (hell I'm 64).
Thats up to you but i strongly DO NOT recommend it… not to mention that HMG is the main compound for helping with fertility over hcg. Its a trip stack of hmg, hcg and clomid but hmg would be the key. Many doctors are clueless when it comes to trt

yea, I met with this trt place online for dr visit, and they wanted approval from my dr for trt. Fuck, If I had that, I wouldnt be talking to these clowns.
Besides, they are prescribing, it, not my dr. It was an odd conversation. Then starting talking about concern because I was on O2. What da fuck does that have to do with anything. Everyone breathes, I just some additional help. And this was a trt clinic. And then their 200$ blood work tests I get for 60$ through privatelabsmd. What a racket.

Then theres this whole after covid, trt is bad for you because it increases clotting. At worse you have maybe 1% higher risk of clotting. The hospital didnt care for 4 weeks, my pulmonologist didnt care. Fuck these clowns, just gonna go UGL, I just gotta figure out how to pay.

I find it amusing most UGLs only take crypto currency. I guess they dont know anonymity is gone with crypto currency. if the gubbermint wants to find you, they easily can

yea, I met with this trt place online for dr visit, and they wanted approval from my dr for trt. Fuck, If I had that, I wouldnt be talking to these clowns.
Besides, they are prescribing, it, not my dr. It was an odd conversation. Then starting talking about concern because I was on O2. What da fuck does that have to do with anything. Everyone breathes, I just some additional help. And this was a trt clinic. And then their 200$ blood work tests I get for 60$ through privatelabsmd. What a racket.

Then theres this whole after covid, trt is bad for you because it increases clotting. At worse you have maybe 1% higher risk of clotting. The hospital didnt care for 4 weeks, my pulmonologist didnt care. Fuck these clowns, just gonna go UGL, I just gotta figure out how to pay.

I find it amusing most UGLs only take crypto currency. I guess they dont know anonymity is gone with crypto currency. if the gubbermint wants to find you, they easily can
thats all up to them bro... you just have to check with them to see who will take other payment options... some of our sponsors have other methods of payments they accept...

We have other payment options at biotech aside from crypto and we can definitely help you!

Top Bottom