napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

TRT Test more Anabolic then Natural test?

21infantry

Heard this through a few sources that somebody cruising on TRT is more Anabolic then somebody whith the same natural levels, asked my doctor he said it was true. Seems bunk to me or am I missing somthin?

21infantry said:
Heard this through a few sources that somebody cruising on TRT is more Anabolic then somebody whith the same natural levels, asked my doctor he said it was true. Seems bunk to me or am I missing somthin?

Sounds legit to me. Manmade test has an altered structure specifically to bind to certain things. Im sure its not the same structure natural test has. Binding itself to adrogenic receptors and shit probably makes it more anabolic. Plus your body only makes a few mgs of test a day and your supplementing way more than that so your body can draw off that continuously instead of the slower process of producing it

Your body has natural ups and downs with natural testosterone levels. What you eat, drink, how active you are, and pretty much everything you do effects your natural levels of any hormones including testosterone. Synthetic testosterone is made in a lab and is more anabolic because it is designed to do what the natural hormone in your body does. Keep in mind that it's synthetic and although the chemical properties are the same and your body treats it as if it was made in your body. Your pituitary gland tells your testicles how much testosterone your body needs to supress cortisol so that your muscles get stronger and don't break down. In synthetic form it's more anabolic because you are telling your body how much testosterone it needs and even at therapeutic doses surpass natural levels. For example when you keep your test levels constant at all times your are doing something unnatural even if you only dose once a week and the levels steadily decline it's still not a natural process. Again the synthetic testosterone does basically the same thing as your own natural testosterone but it's not exactly the same as what your testicles make. So when you are pushing a chemical made for one specific purpose in place of your body doing it naturally it's going to react differently because you can't talk to your pituitary glad or your testicles. When you start telling your body what to do by replacing hormones with a more potent synthetic form it's going to be more anabolic. Hopefully this makes sense.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

deathbyduck87 said:
Your body has natural ups and downs with natural testosterone levels. What you eat, drink, how active you are, and pretty much everything you do effects your natural levels of any hormones including testosterone. Synthetic testosterone is made in a lab and is more anabolic because it is designed to do what the natural hormone in your body does. Keep in mind that it's synthetic and although the chemical properties are the same and your body treats it as if it was made in your body. Your pituitary gland tells your testicles how much testosterone your body needs to supress cortisol so that your muscles get stronger and don't break down. In synthetic form it's more anabolic because you are telling your body how much testosterone it needs and even at therapeutic doses surpass natural levels. For example when you keep your test levels constant at all times your are doing something unnatural even if you only dose once a week and the levels steadily decline it's still not a natural process. Again the synthetic testosterone does basically the same thing as your own natural testosterone but it's not exactly the same as what your testicles make. So when you are pushing a chemical made for one specific purpose in place of your body doing it naturally it's going to react differently because you can't talk to your pituitary glad or your testicles. When you start telling your body what to do by replacing hormones with a more potent synthetic form it's going to be more anabolic. Hopefully this makes sense.

...can't talk to your pituitary gland or your testicles...

Absolutely fucking hilarious - I fucking love this forum. You guys kill me again and again.

But on a serious note, spot on assessment and advice. Very well put and concise. The knowledge on this board is second to none!

Exactly, this board cuts through the BS, been reading for a while before I signed up. Very Knoledgable thanks for the heads up guys and real story. Looks like I was wrong, just so much BS at the Gym I guess I have been quick to disregard advice I hear.

Obviously injecting test is stable and more consistent, which in turn creates more anabolism. Makes perfect sense when you think about it

prestigealaska said:
deathbyduck87 said:

...can't talk to your pituitary gland or your testicles...

Absolutely fucking hilarious - I fucking love this forum. You guys kill me again and again.

But on a serious note, spot on assessment and advice. Very well put and concise. The knowledge on this board is second to none!

i mean you could try to talk...try it in the gym locker room next time you go..lol..

deathbyduck87 said:

this is what its all about! this is the kind of explanation needed and everyone is right, this is the type of thing that we all love about the forum because while this was extremely informative, we all got a great laugh in there as well... thanks for the great write up bro

I would say that's total nonsense personally. If it's testosterone then it's testosterone. If it's different then it's not testosterone, it's an altered version of testosterone. I don't think there's anyway 150mg of synthetic test is any different, or if anything it would be less potent. The real hormone is unbeatable.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

deathbyduck87 said:

So you're saying that if you took 2 castrated rats and injected one with 100mg of pure synthetic test, it would be more anabolic than the other rat who was injected with exactly 100mg of real pure test extracted from a living animal? If that's what you're saying Id have to disagree. The synthetic testosterone was designed to do what natural test does, but so is natural test. I really don't see how synthetic test could be more anabolic unless it is in some way molecularly different from natural testosterone.

Re: RE: Re: TRT Test more Anabolic then Natural test?

JackSteel said:
deathbyduck87 said:

So you're saying that if you took 2 castrated rats and injected one with 100mg of pure synthetic test, it would be more anabolic than the other rat who was injected with exactly 100mg of real pure test extracted from a living animal? If that's what you're saying Id have to disagree. The synthetic testosterone was designed to do what natural test does, but so is natural test. I really don't see how synthetic test could be more anabolic unless it is in some way molecularly different from natural testosterone.

I'm not saying that natural testosterone is less anabolic than synthetic testosterone. If they're both injected with the same protocol. When he asked if natural test levels are less anabolic than synthetic I just assumed that he was referring injected synthetic test and the natural levels were just what the body makes on its own. As far as the actual chemical goes then I would say that they are exactly the same. However natural levels fluctuate where a synthetic injection protocol keeps the levels consistent throughout the day. I think that what the doctor was getting at as well. Obviously synthetic test will keep you in a more anabolic state because you're controlling the constant level in your body. If you actually injected natural testosterone extracted from another human being then the result would be the same. I completely agree with you on that jack. I was just simply saying that injections vs natural production would be much more anabolic because of the fluctuations in hormone levels in the natural body function. So when you compare apples to apples you'd have the same result. I think the doctor was referring to the fact that synthetic levels are constantly the same and therefore keep the body in a more anabolic state.

Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: TRT Test more Anabolic then Natural test?

deathbyduck87 said:
JackSteel said:
"deathbyduck87" said:

I'm not saying that natural testosterone is less anabolic than synthetic testosterone. If they're both injected with the same protocol. When he asked if natural test levels are less anabolic than synthetic I just assumed that he was referring injected synthetic test and the natural levels were just what the body makes on its own. As far as the actual chemical goes then I would say that they are exactly the same. However natural levels fluctuate where a synthetic injection protocol keeps the levels consistent throughout the day. I think that what the doctor was getting at as well. Obviously synthetic test will keep you in a more anabolic state because you're controlling the constant level in your body. If you actually injected natural testosterone extracted from another human being then the result would be the same. I completely agree with you on that jack. I was just simply saying that injections vs natural production would be much more anabolic because of the fluctuations in hormone levels in the natural body function. So when you compare apples to apples you'd have the same result. I think the doctor was referring to the fact that synthetic levels are constantly the same and therefore keep the body in a more anabolic state.

This is exactly right and my thought on the whole issue as well. There's far too much fluctuation in natural levels even throughout a 24 hour period, where test injected can be very stable with the right Ester and pinning schedule

Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: TRT Test more Anabolic then Natural test?

RickRock said:
deathbyduck87 said:
"JackSteel" said:
"deathbyduck87" said:

This is exactly right and my thought on the whole issue as well. There's far too much fluctuation in natural levels even throughout a 24 hour period, where test injected can be very stable with the right Ester and pinning schedule
This may explain what we were talking about in a different thread about being calmer on cycle...

Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: TRT Test more Anabolic then Natural test?

cbbram said:
RickRock said:
"deathbyduck87" said:
"JackSteel" said:
"deathbyduck87" said:

This may explain what we were talking about in a different thread about being calmer on cycle...
You could definitely be on to something there my friend. However, a lot of people obviously get a lot of aggression on cycle, so it doesn't hold true for most. It may be the reason why some of us chill out more though

Top Bottom