napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

TRT Query

xuxtar

Hi Dylan

I hope your well; by the way amazing content on youtube!

'Hey dude!
I really could do with your expertise/a different perspective.

I am a 29 year old male and I was diagnosed with low testosterone. My doctor has prescribed the following protocol for me:
- Half a vial of Sustanon 250 once a week
- 500I.U. of HCG three times a week
- 0.25mg of anastrozole three times a week (recently prescribed)

Is this an effective protocol? Before taking the anastrozole I remember half a vial of Sustanon 250 did nothing for me so a couple of times I've taken a full 1ml of Sustanon 250 and had better experiences.
I'm really really confused because I think my doc prescribing me 500 IU of HCG three times a week is too much especially now that I'd be taking an injection of 1ml Sustanon 250.
On top of that I read somewhere online that injectors inject Sustanon 250 every 9 days or thats how long it lasts.

I'd be really grateful if you could alleviate my confusion and apologies if you've covered some of my queries in your videos already.

Peace'

Looking forward to hearing from you; your response will be very much appreciated.

that is hcg abuse for sure and you should really not need arimidex that much either... you should never exceed 4-6 weeks of hcg use... it is very detrimental to you... sustanon is comprised of 4 esters, two of which are short esters that make up 40% of sustanon...

You don't need that much hcg, and on TRT you don't need to run it unless you plan on having kids at some point. Otherwise it's somewhat pointless. If you are going to use it, use it in short durations of a few weeks for no more than 500iu twice per week

that is hcg abuse for sure and you should really not need arimidex that much either... you should never exceed 4-6 weeks of hcg use... it is very detrimental to you... sustanon is comprised of 4 esters, two of which are short esters that make up 40% of sustanon...

Thank you so much for your reply.

As the doc has diagnosed me with low testosterone does this now mean that I'd have to take testosterone for the rest of my life (now that I've commenced treatment). I don't mind lifelong treatment with testosterone its just that I'd like to know if that was the case lol.

I know that you prefer testosterone cypionate over sustanon 250 for TRT having watched your videos. The only options I got from the doc for supplementing testosterone was Nebido, Clomid, Gels/Creams and obviously Sustanon 250. No mention of Test Cypionate. I am maybe thinking that this may not be available to prescribe however I will have to confirm and double check with the doctor. Just in case Test Cypionate isn't available on prescription how often should I inject the Sustanon 250?

Looking forward to your responses.

Many Thanks

You don't need that much hcg, and on TRT you don't need to run it unless you plan on having kids at some point. Otherwise it's somewhat pointless. If you are going to use it, use it in short durations of a few weeks for no more than 500iu twice per week

Thanks for the reply man.

I do want to have kids defo.

I've read somewhere tho that it's best to use HCG concurrently with Testosterone treatment and this way your balls wont shrink?!

Thanks for the reply man.

I do want to have kids defo.

I've read somewhere tho that it's best to use HCG concurrently with Testosterone treatment and this way your balls wont shrink?!

You only want to use it in short burst of like 4-6 weeks at a time and then the same amount of time off before starting it again. Running it continuously will be counterproductive and can lead to other problems

You only want to use it in short burst of like 4-6 weeks at a time and then the same amount of time off before starting it again. Running it continuously will be counterproductive and can lead to other problems

Problems like what dude?

Many TRT doctors do prescribe HCG along with the Test for TRT thereapy. This is to keep your testicles "firing", even though they will not be releasing test while your giving yourself exogenous test. There is a theory with HCG that while on TRT therapy if you can keep the testicles firing this does many things to enhnace your TRT (you keep the volume size of your testicles, you remain fertile, your ejaculations remain full, and that the testicles do much more than just release testosterone so keeping them firing as opposed to dormant is theorized to be a benefit to patients on TRT). Me however, it's just another injection, I don't care about my testicle size, I'm 55 years old and had a vasectomy 5 years ago, so HCG is not part of my protocol.

Many TRT doctors do prescribe HCG along with the Test for TRT thereapy. This is to keep your testicles "firing", even though they will not be releasing test while your giving yourself exogenous test. There is a theory with HCG that while on TRT therapy if you can keep the testicles firing this does many things to enhnace your TRT (you keep the volume size of your testicles, you remain fertile, your ejaculations remain full, and that the testicles do much more than just release testosterone so keeping them firing as opposed to dormant is theorized to be a benefit to patients on TRT). Me however, it's just another injection, I don't care about my testicle size, I'm 55 years old and had a vasectomy 5 years ago, so HCG is not part of my protocol.

Yeah.. they tried to put me on HCG for TRT.. na, won't do it. Like test better [emoji41]

Thanks for the reply guys!!

I'm currently using Sustanon 250 1ml for TRT approximately every 9 days. I'm also taking Anastrozole (Arimidex) 0.25mg three times spaced out within those 9 days.

My issue is I can only feel the potency of the Sustanon 250 only within the first four days of injecting. After those four days I can't feel the potency of the Sustanon 250 even if I decide to use Arimidex; the Arimidex does help only slightly though.

So what should I do, How often should I inject with Sustanon 250? More frequently? Any ideas?

PEACE

Thanks for the reply guys!!

I'm currently using Sustanon 250 1ml for TRT approximately every 9 days. I'm also taking Anastrozole (Arimidex) 0.25mg three times spaced out within those 9 days.

My issue is I can only feel the potency of the Sustanon 250 only within the first four days of injecting. After those four days I can't feel the potency of the Sustanon 250 even if I decide to use Arimidex; the Arimidex does help only slightly though.

So what should I do, How often should I inject with Sustanon 250? More frequently? Any ideas?

PEACE

Split your dose and pin it twice per week. That will give you more even blood levels

I live in the United Kingdom. For some strange reasons pharmacies here do not stock or prescribe Testosterone Cypionate; I know you advise Test Cypionate for low testosterone/TRT. Thus my doctor has not been able to prescribe Test Cypionate.
My doctor has told me that Testosterone Enanthate is super expensive here in the UK. It's about 5-6 times more than Sustanon 250. I've asked to try Testosterone Enanthate for a month however I'm not sure if I'll want to spend that amount of money when getting it from the chemist.

Help!

So on the 14th March 2017 I took my third Sustanon 250 1ml injection. I also took 0.25mg of Anastrozole earlier that day. I've been feeling so strange ever since. I know the day after (15th March) I felt quite irritated/annoyed feeling with everything in general. My libido has increased since my injection but since yesterday I have been feeling really tired and really really unmotivated to do anything. I took 0.25mg of Anastrozole (arimidex) yesterday hoping that my symptoms would ease but it hasn't done much except lift a tiny bit of brain fog. I'm still feeling the same today all I want to do is lay in bed; I feel super depressed and I feel very numb i.e. not in touch with reality - like reality sucks. I don't know whether or not I should take another 0.25mg of Anastrozole (arimidex) maybe I have too much oestrogen conversion but I know how potent arimidex is so I am treading with caution. I haven't felt like this before after injecting with Sustanon 250 so I dont know what the hell is going on.

I take my Sustanon 250 1ml injection every 9ish days. I don't split my dose because every time I inject I always suffer from post injection pain so injecting two times in those 9 days would be absolute hell. I shouldn't need to half the dose anyway because of its mixture of short and long esters.

I would really appreciate all your advise as I feel like I am suffering but don;t really know why.

Thanks in Advance.

Peace

Top Bottom