napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

TRT and Cruise

C

cbbram00

I see many calling these 2 the same. I beg to differ. A cruise is not TRT. You can choose to run a TRT dose of Test during your cruise if that's what you want to do but a lot of people run more than that AND add to it. A cruise is just a period of time when dosages are lowered for the body to recover before blasting again.

During my cruises I like to keep my Test on the upper end of the "TRT" spectrum around 200mg and add HGH 2-4 ius.

In my opinion cruises should be at trt levels and never exceeded. Anything above physiological ranges is negative and detrimental to health long term

As for the terminology part, I agree. TRT is for those that are taking test under a doctor or endos care as prescription for low test.

But some people in this lifestyle on trt like to run more juice and blast every now and then. That's where blast and cruise comes from.

Some people run more during their cruises, but that doesn't make it right either. It's still a blast or cycle if it's over trt in my opinion.

I try to keep it as close to TRT as possible. I did however run a cruise for 4 months that was 150 Test and 150 Deca and I have to say it was my favorite cruise so far. 200 Test and 4ius of HGH is a close 2nd. Both of these scenarios are no where near as much fun as a Tren cycle but at least it makes your cruising time a little more fun without getting dangerous or reckless while still being responsible.

i agree, people confuse the terminology... in essence, i believe a lot of people mean the same thing but it does not mean the same thing...

Well I was called out the other day saying my TRT was Test Prop 50mg eod. I guess I need to practice what I preach. I'll call it my cruise going forward. My current cruise is fairly simple Test Prop 50mg eod and 2ius of HGH. I'll slowly bump up the HGH depending on my stash. I like to make sure I don't run out before I get more.

Top Bottom