napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Trt and "cruise". What's the difference?

i agree... the hcg protocols doctors give out is so concerning... ive seen doctors have patients on hcg for a year continuously and completely ruin them... its scary how much they do not know when it comes to this and honestly, they abuse it to the point its scary... y could use hcg every 3-4 months for 4 week intervals but thats all i would use
Would you mind elaborating on this a little bit please sir. My doc has me on hcg 250ui every other day for 10 weeks. I was told that basically it keeps your testicles operating. That's one thing I never question. Your own I just took his advice on what to pin.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N920A using Tapatalk

Would you mind elaborating on this a little bit please sir. My doc has me on hcg 250ui every other day for 10 weeks. I was told that basically it keeps your testicles operating. That's one thing I never question. Your own I just took his advice on what to pin.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N920A using Tapatalk

these doctors just really piss me off to no end with this... all you are doing is bottoming out your lh and fsh by doing this... your increasing estrogen, your desensitizing to hcg itself, your suppressing yourself, etc.. look at it like this... when you run test for 12 weeks, you get shutdown... why? you are mimicking testosterone and your body forgets how to produce it after you fill it with the abundance that you are... so you have to stop for a long period of time to relearn and recover... with hcg, you mimick lh and fsh... you go with an abundance, which is great before pct because your going to kickstart it anyway with clomid and nolva but as with test, you stop using hcg before pct as well... this is why you never run it in pct.. the problem is that prolonged hcg use is worse than prolonged testosterone use... there are more issues to worry about as I listed and it really does a number on you long term...

these doctors just really piss me off to no end with this... all you are doing is bottoming out your lh and fsh by doing this... your increasing estrogen, your desensitizing to hcg itself, your suppressing yourself, etc.. look at it like this... when you run test for 12 weeks, you get shutdown... why? you are mimicking testosterone and your body forgets how to produce it after you fill it with the abundance that you are... so you have to stop for a long period of time to relearn and recover... with hcg, you mimick lh and fsh... you go with an abundance, which is great before pct because your going to kickstart it anyway with clomid and nolva but as with test, you stop using hcg before pct as well... this is why you never run it in pct.. the problem is that prolonged hcg use is worse than prolonged testosterone use... there are more issues to worry about as I listed and it really does a number on you long term...

Very well said, and absolutely correct. I always hate to see HCG get abused, and so many doctors out there put people on wreckless protocols with it, it's crazy

I guess prescribing hcg is less demonizing than testosterone, with how the media makes aas sound

True. It's ignorant though and the media Is purely entertainment these days. Docs need to fucking educate themselves further.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

True. It's ignorant though and the media Is purely entertainment these days. Docs need to fucking educate themselves further.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

i agree... the lack of actual knowledge in this field is astounding... its highly detrimental to so many people that I just cannot believe it...

I know it's on an individual basis, but do you think there'd be any desensitization ,so to speak, with the hcg at 1500iu every 3-4 weeks?
No. Here is how I do it. Every 3 months or so, when my boys get really tiny, I run 250-300mg twice a week for 4 weeks. By the end of week 2, my boys are significantly bigger. By week 4 they are plump. Then I stop for 3 months or so. I keep a record of when I start and when I finish so I dont do it too frequently. I have run HCG for a few months straight at 250mg twice a week and ended up with Gyno and water retention that I chould not get rid of. With HCG, just do the minimum thats needed. There is zero benefit in overdoing it.

Sent from my SM-P600 using Tapatalk

My Doc is one of the smart ones. He asked the single most important question. "Do you plan on getting your wife pregnant"? I said "no". He said "then there is no reason for HCG".

My Doc is one of the smart ones. He asked the single most important question. "Do you plan on getting your wife pregnant"? I said "no". He said "then there is no reason for HCG".

Good to know... I had a vasectomy 10 years ago so no HCG for me... Lol

From what i understand, "cruise" doses and compounds are subjective. Ex: an experienced user might "cruise" on 300mg Test and 100mg deca for a year, whereas a newer user might cruise on just 200mg of Test or less, which would also be considered a trt dose.

When people say TRT, i imagine theyre taking just Test at a low dose with no other compounds (which, again, is probably subjective). But i know there are people that use the terms interchangeably...

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

now thats more like it! im going to have to use a little bit as we attempt for it but only for that reason...

That's where HCG actually makes sense. Other than that, not so much in my opinion for those on TRT

This is why I want hcg! I'm a young boy he wants to impregnate a young beautiful woman to share our genetics with

Sent from my SM-N920T using Tapatalk

This is why I want hcg! I'm a young boy he wants to impregnate a young beautiful woman to share our genetics with

Sent from my SM-N920T using Tapatalk

then i would definitely run it in 4 week increments but take a significant time off after use bro...

Top Bottom