Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Yes they can to some degree, but what causes the cortisol rise after a cycle is typically the huge dip in hormone levels which doesn't happen with trtWont cortisol levels rise transitioning from blast to cruise for a short period?
I'm 58 years old
5' 8" tall
190 lbs
20 % body fat
lift 4 days a week
Run 20 miles or more per week.
Total test at 709
Free Test at 31.1
Estrogen at 25
I've been on TRT for 7 years (test cyp 180-200 per week) and going to blast this mini cycle for 8 weeks:
Test cyp - 250mg per week
Primo injectable 300mg per week
Mk 677 25mg per day.
Aromasen 12.5mg every other day
Then back to test cyp 180 again for life................
Not trying do anything to harsh.
Just trying to eat better to get body fat under 15% and look better.
Young girlfriend
Any comments?
I'm 58 years old
5' 8" tall
190 lbs
20 % body fat
lift 4 days a week
Run 20 miles or more per week.
Total test at 709
Free Test at 31.1
Estrogen at 25
I've been on TRT for 7 years (test cyp 180-200 per week) and going to blast this mini cycle for 8 weeks:
Test cyp - 250mg per week
Primo injectable 300mg per week
Mk 677 25mg per day.
Aromasen 12.5mg every other day
Then back to test cyp 180 again for life................
Not trying do anything to harsh.
Just trying to eat better to get body fat under 15% and look better.
Young girlfriend
Any comments?
677 has very large fat burning capabilities but you should consider adding gw501516 and sr9009 for that.. you CANNOT depend on steroids for that bro... thats not what they are used for and its very dangerous to be blasting any steroid with an elevated body fat... i would NEVER recommend steroid use to anyone in your body fat range... now, thats not to say you cannot get to where you need to be... you are not that far off... clearly there are changes that need to be made with your diet and training, which is completely fine but you need to go about this the right way so you do not hurt yourself...I know I'm working on the body fat thing not easy. I was hoping the mk677 would help with that too
Only 5 days in and I must say, it may be all in my head but adding the Primo makes me feel great.
10% BF at 58 years old would be the dream but I'll be content with 15%.
The MK 677 was added for improving skin and perhaps help with the BF.
I've been doing TRT 7 years and mixed low doses of EQ at times in the past.
I pay attention to what my body is telling me and doing blood work.
TRT has been a game changer and I can't imagine not doing it.
The times I have taken breaks made me feel like shit.
I'll do blood work again in two weeks and see what it looks like.
I think I might be confused. Everyone said not to run anabolics @ 20% but you're doing it anyway?
Any running primo for 8 weeks?
Seems like he is already on try for life. And plans to blast but the primo I dont agree with. Idk why you would blast cyp for 8 weeks but ok.
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
By the by, at what starting number would one's testosterone be at to be considered for TRT?
I know he's on TRT.
exactly... i just dont get it and i dont understand why people are so intent on not listening, learning the hard way and then will come back asking for help after they did not listen... TRT IS A TREATMENT, NOT A LICENSE TO START BLASTING STEROIDS... unrealTRT is a treatment protocol for hypogonadism ....
A low testosterone level is only one of many factors in in the diagnosis of hypogonadism

