napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

trenbolone usage caused low sex drive

vinayakvasishth

So guys, i used trenbolone about 3 months ago, 300 mg/week for 6 weeks and ran a proper pct afterward, took hcg during 5th, 6th, 7th and 8th week. But i ve been expericing loss of sex drive... its like, i jus don wanna have sex anymore... should i run .25 mg cabergoline for a few weeks and give it a shot or is it too late? And is thr some other fix for my prob?

Thanks in advance for any advice

did you run caber during your cycle? do you have any bloodwork or do you just expect everyone to guess? what is your definition of a "proper pct"

did you run caber during your cycle? do you have any bloodwork or do you just expect everyone to guess? what is your definition of a "proper pct"

Hey dylan, thanks 4 the reply
heres my complete cycle info

300 mg/ week tren ace
450 mg/ week test prop
450 mg/ week winstrol
500 mg/ week masteron for last 2 weeks
it was a 6 week cycle and 6 week pct so a total of 12 weeks

500 iu hcg 5th wk
750 iu hcg 6th wk
1000 iu hcg 7th wk
500 iu hcg 8th week

Letrozole 2.5 mg eod during the cycle
tapered off letrozole by cutting it down to 2.5 mg every monday and thursday for the first 4 the first 3 weeks of pct

Pct
week 1 - 50 mg ed nolva
Week 2 - 40 mg ed nolva
week 3 - 30 mg ed nolva
week 4 - 30 mg ed nolva
week 5 - 20 mg ed nolva
week 6 - 10 mg ed nolva

And i didnt use cabergoline during or after the cycle sir...

why would you use letro??? good lord and no caber.. i mean, why are you using these if you have no clue how to use them??? you need to do two things... 1. STOP using steroids 2. get bloodwork and INCLUDE a prolactin test on there... you also ran a PURE SHIT pct.. that will do NOTHING for you.. dude, how many cycles have you ran? you are going to fucking DESTROY yourself

why would you use letro??? good lord and no caber.. i mean, why are you using these if you have no clue how to use them??? you need to do two things... 1. STOP using steroids 2. get bloodwork and INCLUDE a prolactin test on there... you also ran a PURE SHIT pct.. that will do NOTHING for you.. dude, how many cycles have you ran? you are going to fucking DESTROY yourself

It was my third cycle, first one with tren :(
Previous cycles had test e and winstrol

Would appreciate if u could tel me the proper pct for that cycle, tnx

please stop using steroids until you actually know what you are doing bro, please... what are your stats? age/height/weight/body fat?

when you are in pct, you are going to get a major spike in cortisol... cortisol is termed the "gains killer" for a reason... it will put you into a catabolic state which will not allow you to build muscle and at the same time will eat it away, on top of the fact you will also get unwanted fat gain... so you will lose muscle and gain fat that you had just busted your ass an entire cycle for... GW and MK prevent the rise in cortisol... not only that but they keep you performing at a level you were while on cycle being the ultimate performance enhancers they are... on top of the fact that mk2866 is the ultimate for healing and recovery, which is imperative in pct as well as keeping strength up to a very high level... gw will also treat cholesterol and blood pressure, which are definitely things that need addressed in pct as well…Organ ST plays a pivotal role in a post-cycle therapy (PCT). There’s a strong misconception that the role of a PCT is simply to restart the natural testosterone production that was shut down from the steroid cycle. While this is true, there are a lot of the other issues that the body has to deal with during a PCT: hormone fluctuations, high liver enzymes, increased blood pressure, pressure on the kidneys and endocrine system, high stress and cortisol levels, the list goes on...Organ ST helps address all of these problems and helps you recover in a timely manner. The quicker you recover, the less likelihood of any long-term problems occurring, and the more likely that all gains you make during your cycle are retained.

clomid 50/50/50/25//25/25
nolva 40/40/40/20/20/20
aromasin 12.5 mg eod
ORGAN ST https://www.dganutrition.com/cycle-support/organ-st
mk-2866 25 mg day (ONLY 4 WEEKS)
gw-501516 20 mg day

please stop using steroids until you actually know what you are doing bro, please... what are your stats? age/height/weight/body fat?

when you are in pct, you are going to get a major spike in cortisol... cortisol is termed the "gains killer" for a reason... it will put you into a catabolic state which will not allow you to build muscle and at the same time will eat it away, on top of the fact you will also get unwanted fat gain... so you will lose muscle and gain fat that you had just busted your ass an entire cycle for... GW and MK prevent the rise in cortisol... not only that but they keep you performing at a level you were while on cycle being the ultimate performance enhancers they are... on top of the fact that mk2866 is the ultimate for healing and recovery, which is imperative in pct as well as keeping strength up to a very high level... gw will also treat cholesterol and blood pressure, which are definitely things that need addressed in pct as well…Organ ST plays a pivotal role in a post-cycle therapy (PCT). There’s a strong misconception that the role of a PCT is simply to restart the natural testosterone production that was shut down from the steroid cycle. While this is true, there are a lot of the other issues that the body has to deal with during a PCT: hormone fluctuations, high liver enzymes, increased blood pressure, pressure on the kidneys and endocrine system, high stress and cortisol levels, the list goes on...Organ ST helps address all of these problems and helps you recover in a timely manner. The quicker you recover, the less likelihood of any long-term problems occurring, and the more likely that all gains you make during your cycle are retained.

clomid 50/50/50/25//25/25
nolva 40/40/40/20/20/20
aromasin 12.5 mg eod
ORGAN ST https://www.dganutrition.com/cycle-support/organ-st
mk-2866 25 mg day (ONLY 4 WEEKS)
gw-501516 20 mg day

Hey dylan, thanks a lot for the info... now i see how stupid i was in my approach towards my cycle :( wil stop using steroids altogether til i know wats wat...

Age 23
height 5'6
65 kgs
bf % was 8 when i last checked and that was 2 months after my last shot

Never felt like i lost strength or muscle, but it definately killed my sex drive :( im stil in 10% bf range but no libido... sometimes its thr, sometimes its not...

Thanks a lot for the quick replies :)

wtf man? 23 years old and this is your third cycle?? dude, seriously and only 65 kg's... DUDE... seriously... you are just fucking completely ruining your life... u have no clue what is coming ahead but none of it is good ...

you need to run the pct i said to run and get caber NOW... im sure you have caused damage dude.. i dont know what you are thinking or doing, honestly but some people are just fully intent on learning the hard way i guess

you need to run the pct i said to run and get caber NOW... im sure you have caused damage dude.. i dont know what you are thinking or doing, honestly but some people are just fully intent on learning the hard way i guess

Wil start tomorrow first thing and update u wit results as soon as pct is done...
i last q sir, how long do i run the caber? Like, how many weeks?

Wil start tomorrow first thing and update u wit results as soon as pct is done...
i last q sir, how long do i run the caber? Like, how many weeks?
I'd run it a good 4 weeks then retest to see where your levels are

Letro probably killed your sex drive more than anything, and not having prolactin control probsbly contributed to it a great deal as well

lol... Dylan... Stop sugar coated shit bro!!... that was classic!! spit up my coffee... see a good friend will just tell it like it is
LMFAO! its the only way i know how but someone that actually cares will always just tell you how it is...

Top Bottom