napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

trenbolone and test ratio (acetate and enanthate)

meteseeds

Hello Dylan I would much love to have a discussion so you can further elaborate your knowledge on the matter related to trenbolone acetate,

I have read that people should run higher levels of tren then test because of it apparently not working all though I believe this is a myth I would like to clarify,

I am aware you have stated with test and deca the dosages should be the same,
I followed your instructions and ran 300 and 300 mg of test prop and NPP and got amazing results, yes I am aware of cabergoline and I use it aswell as arimidex.
and a full post cycle therapy (nolva+clomid)

NOW...
is 150mg on tren acetate fine to run with 450mg of test enanthate ? along with 50mg ED (mon-friday) of winstrol for the first 4 weeks and last 4 weeks of cycle,

week 1-12 test enanthate 450mg
week 2-10 teen ace 150mg (Monday 50mg Wednesday 50mg Friday 50mg)
week 1-4 and 8-12 winstrol 50mg ED (MONDAY TO FRIDAY ONLY)

This with 500IU hcg twice a week for the last four weeks of your cycle.
would that be week 8-12 or week 10-14 up still start of Pct?

Thankyou so much for taking the time I truly appreciate your love and passion for protecting and informing other people please get back to me as this is my first tren cycle and I trust you to lead me the right way...

I know Dylan will chime in soon but personally I love the dosage. I feel so much better with test higher and 150 a week is fantastic. 450 with a kick of 150 tren will be awesome. I think you’ll like it.

I’ve changed it to test prop would 300mg be good or do I need 400?

And I’ve heard that a little bit of tren goes a long way would 150 make me look like a tren user ? Will I get the actually look completely

The purpose of Test on a Tren cycle is to keep you "functioning" as a male. You only need to run as much as it takes. I personally have to run Test about 200mg higher than Tren. I tried to run them even and things didn't go so well if you know what I mean. This is something personal that you have to figure out on your own.

It's a completely debatable topic, as you'll hear people passionately argue both sides for various reasons. I do agree with Jacksteel myself. My best experiences on cycle are when test is kept higher than any nandrolone. I feel the best, look the best and my energy, drive and libido are the best with the lowest side effects. Running a TRT level of test is great....if that's all you're running. The rules of a maintenance level dose of test dont exactly apply when you add high levels of exogenous androgenic steroids into the equation. It throws your whole hormonal balance off and all the sudden 150 to 200mg of test a week just isnt adequate anymore for a lot of people

there is no right or wrong answer here.. i just keep them equal so then there is no debate either way and you know what you are getting into... EVERYONE is different and i cant answer whether or not that will work well for you or not... some people run test higher and need that and some people run it lower because running it higher really gives them issues side effect wise... so the only way for you to find out is trial and error on what works for you

Stats

Stats

Height 184cm (6 foot)
23 years of age, been training since I was 13 and starting taking steroids at 21,
this is my 5th cycle and first with tren

Current weight 83kgs, max weight last cycle went from 78-89kgs in 14 week cycle on test e and TRI-bolan(Nandrolone blend)

I have fucked up on coke in the past month and haven’t trained as much .
As that’s why I came down so much usually I keep %80 of my cycle .
Eating broccoli, chicken, kangaroo, rice , making my own protein smoothies consisting of oats egg whites blended peanuts almond meal and mixed berries ! And more

Just so you get an idea

if you paid me i would not advise you to use steroids at 23 years old and brother, i DO NOT judge anyone on drug use, most of us have gone through or used some sort at some point etc... but coke and steroids is far far far beyond dangerous... you have less than zero reason to be even be discussing steroids, both at your age and with any sort of coke use going on...

Not trying to sound like Sigmund Freud here but you have a very addictive personality. 5 Cycles from 21 to 23 and doing coke? No way anybody on this board is going to advise you go near any kind of drug anytime soon.

If you were one of my close friends I would recommend professional help.

rec drugs and AAS, bad combo dude. For the Test to tren ratio i ran my test lower than my tren all 3 times, sex drive was great, moody as fuck and sides were bad. If i dabble with it ever again ill run them even to start.

Had a kid in the gym that got into a heroin thing and ended up trying to rob the gas station across the street with a gun and now is in jail for about 5 to 10. This kid was not even 21 and he was a beast in the gym and through it all away. Steroids are a drug but not the same as the coke and heroin. That has no place in working out and will be you demise if you don't stop

Yeah man. You're heading down a really bad path. You've made some really bad decisions at an early age, that can cost you more than you realize

Top Bottom