napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Tren storm

costatoyz

Hi bros, I've heard a lot of good reviews about t storm but can you all fill me in on what it is, besides being tren? How many mgs of each compound and the preferred protocol for it? Also, I know it's best not to use it for a first cycle, so when is it the the most appropriate time (cycle) to use it on? what are you all's experiences on it? Should caber be used as well? I know who created t storm : )

Tren storm is a blend of tren enanthate, tren acetate, and tren no ester. Sorry, we dont disclose ratios but I can tell you its smooth and very potent. As with any nandrolone, you should run caber at .5mg e3d and control estrogen properly. Its most definitely not for a first, second, or even third cycle. Its a tren blend so before running tren storm id suggest you find out your reaction to a single ester tren and gain some experience with the compound.

Dosing protocol for the beginner is 0.5 - 1.0ml e3d
Advanced users 0.5 - 1.0 ml eod

Tren storm is a blend of tren enanthate, tren acetate, and tren no ester. Sorry, we dont disclose ratios but I can tell you its smooth and very potent. As with any nandrolone, you should run caber at .5mg e3d and control estrogen properly. Its most definitely not for a first, second, or even third cycle. Its a tren blend so before running tren storm id suggest you find out your reaction to a single ester tren and gain some experience with the compound.

Dosing protocol for the beginner is 0.5 - 1.0ml e3d
Advanced users 0.5 - 1.0 ml eod

I would prefer to know what I am injecting into myself. Someone telling me how much to inject of soemthing will not cut it for me. Anyone with brewing experience can figure out a blend anyway.
I think that I related this story a while back. A guy at the gym selling his special gear called "super cut tren". I asked him what was in it and he said it was trenA, trenE and a special cutting ingredient. I pushed him to disclose all ingredients and he said.."Well you probably never heard of it because you are old" I reminded him that with age comes wisdom, and that my traps and arms were twice his. So he says DNP!!!!! I almost fipped...this azzwad is putting dnp into tren, and was not sure how much but that it was safe.
We say all the time that everyone is different and reacts differently to these things, so before a person uses tren storm then as you advised they should try TrenA first and see how the like it. We all know how tren goes...we either hate it or love it.

How soon will you know if you love ti or hate it? How quickly does it start to show effects of cutting or personality traits? I mean I know it will depend on the person obviously, but is it like the deca kicks in really in the later weeks or what?

Tren storm and I get along very well. As drb and molnar both have already said, you NEED to try Tren Ace first. We all react so differently to it. I can run high doses and the most that will happen is night sweats and aggression. On the other hand I have a friend that runs it at 75mgs eod...his dick won't work and he freaks the fuck out over simple things like an untied shoelace.

lmao well I know I am not near ready for any tren but I did order some just to have on hand if/when the need arises. but I will take the advice and get some tren a before I run the shit fo sho

I would prefer to know what I am injecting into myself. Someone telling me how much to inject of soemthing will not cut it for me. Anyone with brewing experience can figure out a blend anyway.
I think that I related this story a while back. A guy at the gym selling his special gear called "super cut tren". I asked him what was in it and he said it was trenA, trenE and a special cutting ingredient. I pushed him to disclose all ingredients and he said.."Well you probably never heard of it because you are old" I reminded him that with age comes wisdom, and that my traps and arms were twice his. So he says DNP!!!!! I almost fipped...this azzwad is putting dnp into tren, and was not sure how much but that it was safe.
We say all the time that everyone is different and reacts differently to these things, so before a person uses tren storm then as you advised they should try TrenA first and see how the like it. We all know how tren goes...we either hate it or love it.

I get what ur saying. But i dont want it copied. And so i tell people privatly if they absolutley need to know. But people trust my jusdgement. And i wouldnt lead someone to something not safe and advise them on the proper way to administer

PHURIOUS

I get what ur saying. But i dont want it copied. And so i tell people privatly if they absolutley need to know. But people trust my jusdgement. And i wouldnt lead someone to something not safe and advise them on the proper way to administer

PHURIOUS
Nothing wrong with that in my opinion. People tend to get their dosing advice from information off the Internet anyway lol. How is that any different. Phurious I'm sure will work with tailoring specifics to the individual.

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk

How soon will you know if you love ti or hate it? How quickly does it start to show effects of cutting or personality traits? I mean I know it will depend on the person obviously, but is it like the deca kicks in really in the later weeks or what?

If youre running ace id say you should observe notable differences within 2 weeks... sides could come closer to the 1 week mark. With tren storm I noticed differences in my body comp and strength by week 3

PHURIOUS

I would trust your judgement also. All I would need to know is how many mgs/ml.

Tren A, TRNE, Methamphetamine, DNP and Winstrol. The ultimate cutting blend.

Yes jake has tried this. Then, sonner or latter he, like everyone else relaized that it also takes willpower and discipline. I also have tried them all individually. The winstrol does nothing, the dnp makes you feel like you have the flu, the trenA feels like your eyeballs are going to shoot out of the socket, TRNE is a bit too fast in and out for my liking....and I had a prescrition for the meth. It was pretty good. Just don't take one after noon time are you will be pacing the floors that night...lol.

PHURIOUS
I'm comming off a twenty week cycle soon. I plan on cruising for several months then definatly looking into tren storm. I absolutely love tren and am intrigued by the the different esters. I know I have talked to BB and krazie about its in the past, but this is what I am running on my next cycle. I will hit you up when the time comes as to the specifics of running your proprietary blend.

Dbol Breakfast of Champions

I'm comming off a twenty week cycle soon. I plan on cruising for several months then definatly looking into tren storm. I absolutely love tren and am intrigued by the the different esters. I know I have talked to BB and krazie about its in the past, but this is what I am running on my next cycle. I will hit you up when the time comes as to the specifics of running your proprietary blend.

Dbol Breakfast of Champions

Sounds like a plan bro.

I have personally never run tren of any kind in the past and so far I am benefitting from the tren is ways I have never anticipated. I'm not sure how long it takes for it to start working its muscular magic but so far after 2 injections sunday and Thursday I am calmer than Walter in the big lebowski (not really I'm actually very chill and normally I am Walter)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I have personally never run tren of any kind in the past and so far I am benefitting from the tren is ways I have never anticipated. I'm not sure how long it takes for it to start working its muscular magic but so far after 2 injections sunday and Thursday I am calmer than Walter in the big lebowski (not really I'm actually very chill and normally I am Walter)

I've heard tren can accentuate one's normal personality traits. If you're typically calm, you'll be even calmer. If you have a short fuse... well, look out! lol.

I am normally high strung and kinda on edge. For some reason this has really chilled me out and I'm super thrilled about that

Top Bottom