napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Tren+Keto+Cheat Meal

m555zma

I'm doing tren+keto to shred down fast. However, I read this post from Rick Rock today from 2017

"I would never ever recommend Keto or any type of low carb diet with Tren. Tht can be a bad combination that can lead to blood sugar problems because of trens nutrient partitioning and it needing carbs in many people. If you don't eat enough carbs on tren, some people get bad sides and have a big drop in blood sugar. You don't want that."

This makes a lot of sense. So how about a carb HEAVY cheat meal once a week to disrupt ketosis AND replinish depleted glycogen??

Thankx

one cheat meal is not going to counter act this... i certainly would not go about it this way... you can try it but i wouldnt attempt it

bros if you on trenbolone and doing keto, you can do 1 cheat day per week like on sundays really refeed and feel good

understand about insulin resistance and how steroid abuse causes it and you will understand this.

it is like asking what came first, the chicken or the egg.

This thread/post was reviewed by our Medical Review board.

This thread/post/message was also fact checked by Steven Darwin, MD and our medical review board.

Full editorial process was followed, and please read our medical disclaimer, check our editorial process.

I'm doing tren+keto to shred down fast. However, I read this post from Rick Rock today from 2017

"I would never ever recommend Keto or any type of low carb diet with Tren. Tht can be a bad combination that can lead to blood sugar problems because of trens nutrient partitioning and it needing carbs in many people. If you don't eat enough carbs on tren, some people get bad sides and have a big drop in blood sugar. You don't want that."

This makes a lot of sense. So how about a carb HEAVY cheat meal once a week to disrupt ketosis AND replinish depleted glycogen??

Thankx
You can go about this however you want and see how you respond. I dont recommend keto or low carb diets in general on tren. Your body will eat through carbs like crazy on tren, so dieting that way really has no benefit, and can many times than not just lead to increased side effects Keep carbs in at a moderate level and you'll keep those sides down while maximizing results

One cheat meal a week isn't enough to counteract this for most people. Youll probably feel like shit every day but your cheat meal day. You want to feed the tren what it needs

You can go about this however you want and see how you respond. I dont recommend keto or low carb diets in general on tren. Your body will eat through carbs like crazy on tren, so dieting that way really has no benefit, and can many times than not just lead to increased side effects Keep carbs in at a moderate level and you'll keep those sides down while maximizing results

One cheat meal a week isn't enough to counteract this for most people. Youll probably feel like shit every day but your cheat meal day. You want to feed the tren what it needs
well said brother

I would follow Rick's advice on this man. I have always been advised to not do keto or low carb diets with tren as well but I am also not a fan of going too low carb either

Great reply!

agreed 10000%

Top Bottom