napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Tren enann and test cyp cycle experience

servicemangler

Third tren cycle and my kick in time was exactly 35 days. I see these guys always asking on how long it takes to start feeling it YES TREN IS A WILD THING and you always need to be prepared for what it will do to your head, along with many other sides. When it kicks in the strength turns on like a light switch.. I started at a body weight of 200 lbs (tried to get as lean as possible) and am now at 222 lbs. I am 55 and do one cycle a year and will probably never do a cycle without tren. If you have never used it I would suggest thinking really hard about it before you attempt it because it shows no mercy. Crazy doses are not needed and I see some crazy post of the amounts that some of these guys take:rolleyes: Trust me less is better with this stuff and if it is real you will know it by week 5

I agree completely that a little tren goes a long way, and is more than enough. I neber go over 300mg of tren

225 of tren and 325 of cyp most sides are gone other than anxiety and short tempered. No sleep on first cycle because I was doing to much and learned a valuable lesson from that.

Third tren cycle and my kick in time was exactly 35 days. I see these guys always asking on how long it takes to start feeling it YES TREN IS A WILD THING and you always need to be prepared for what it will do to your head, along with many other sides. When it kicks in the strength turns on like a light switch.. I started at a body weight of 200 lbs (tried to get as lean as possible) and am now at 222 lbs. I am 55 and do one cycle a year and will probably never do a cycle without tren. If you have never used it I would suggest thinking really hard about it before you attempt it because it shows no mercy. Crazy doses are not needed and I see some crazy post of the amounts that some of these guys take:rolleyes: Trust me less is better with this stuff and if it is real you will know it by week 5
bro sound good, tren such a non poosy steroid

Top Bottom