napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

tren and winstrol

bullhammer

brother I am 230 pound I buy 2 cycle of winstrol and 1 cycle of tren ..can those help me to be strong I wanna loss the most fat and gain muscle..I use to be really strong and muscle in 2014 I got diagnose with schizophrenia and diabetes I didn't work out for 4 years..I become really weak I wanna become power full again..can tren and winstrol help me to become stronger please need ur advice brother

brother I am 230 pound I buy 2 cycle of winstrol and 1 cycle of tren ..can those help me to be strong I wanna loss the most fat and gain muscle..I use to be really strong and muscle in 2014 I got diagnose with schizophrenia and diabetes I didn't work out for 4 years..I become really weak I wanna become power full again..can tren and winstrol help me to become stronger please need ur advice brother

What are your complete stats?? Training history? Cycle history?? Based on your post you seem to be lacking lots of knowledge when it comes to aas and cycling. You quit working out completely because you were diagnosed with those two things? Seems more as an excuse. Post your info and maybe I can steer you in a better direction before you fuck your self up

good lord man... you need to slow it down like down to 1 mph.. seriously bro... just relax here... you are way way out of line even bringing up tren right now... what are your full stats? age/height/weight/body fat?? have you ever ran a cycle before? what country are you from?

I definitely wouldn't recommend what you're asking. Please provide stats...

We need your full stats experience and goals before we can advise you on anything, but ill tell you this.

Tren is about the worst thing in the world you could run if you are a diabetic schizophrenic

He was diagnosed with schizophrenia so let’s be easy on him. Don’t know if he is trolling but let’s give him the benefit of the doubt. I am in for stats also.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

He was diagnosed with schizophrenia so let’s be easy on him. Don’t know if he is trolling but let’s give him the benefit of the doubt. I am in for stats also.

Good point. But if he was legitamitely diagnosed then there should be no gear in the picture

absolutely and thats why i told him he had to slow it down because hes way ahead of himself definitely... i dont think he should even be discussing anything... no ped whatsoever... just focus on diet, training, etc...

absolutely and thats why i told him he had to slow it down because hes way ahead of himself definitely... i dont think he should even be discussing anything... no ped whatsoever... just focus on diet, training, etc...

Agreed. Him being all over the place is what lets me to believe he has or had some issues.

Agreed. Him being all over the place is what lets me to believe he has or had some issues.

definitely bro... i think just getting a lot of consistency with diet and training and keeping disciplined is a huge first step and plenty for now

Top Bottom