napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Tren ace, Mast p, test p short 8 week cycle

NOSrx

Tren A 50mg, Mast P 50mg, Test P 50mg

Looking at doing a short 8 week cycle and want some opinions. I was first thinking of taking Tren ace at 200mg week, and test prop at 400 week. I could up the tren ace, but its my first time taking tren so I want to be careful with the dossage. I want to get myself a few bottles of tri-tren, which also includes mast. If I take it EOD I would get 200mg of each tren a, mast, and test prop. This is my 5th cycle, last one was over 5-6 months ago. Should I stick with tren ace, and test prop? Or try this tri-tren stuff out?

NOSrx said:

Looking at doing a short 8 week cycle and want some opinions. I was first thinking of taking Tren ace at 200mg week, and test prop at 400 week. I could up the tren ace, but its my first time taking tren so I want to be careful with the dossage. I want to get myself a few bottles of tri-tren, which also includes mast. If I take it EOD I would get 200mg of each tren a, mast, and test prop. This is my 5th cycle, last one was over 5-6 months ago. Should I stick with tren ace, and test prop? Or try this tri-tren stuff out?

honestly, i don't like those type of blends because you can't run things exactly how you want unless you get more of something... mast is the one that needs to be ran the highest here... 200 mg eod... i would keep your test and tren moderate... 75-100 eod is a good starting point... what are your stats though bro?

age/height/weight/body fat? goals from the cycle?

NOSrx said:

Those blends can be ok, but it really depends on what ratio you want. If you are wanting something other than 1:1:1 then you are pretty much screwed with a blend. If you are ok with that ratio, then it definitely helps to cut down on oil volume. It's a preference thing really. There's pros and cons to it. For the dosages you talked about running, the blend wouldn't work, which is why getting them separate might be preferred. I like my test and Tren about even, but many want their test lower. I would prefer to have Masteron higher than both myself. Something like 150-200 EOD of Mast, 100 EOD of Tren, and 100 EOD of test is what I personally would prefer

Thanks guys, I'm going to stick to Tren ace EOD at 200mg per week, and test prop EOD at 400mg per week. Might through in some anavar also.

NOSrx said:
Thanks guys, I'm going to stick to Tren ace EOD at 200mg per week, and test prop EOD at 400mg per week. Might through in some anavar also.

Sounds pretty good right there bud. There's nothing wrong with adding some Masteron to that also. I think mast and Tren go together like bread and butter. Masteron at 600mg per week is pretty nice.

If you are in need of a good source, shoot me a PM. I can hook you up with a price list for biotech and discount as well

I'm already a source on here lol... Canadian Domestic NOS rx. I was just given a couple bottles of tri-blend for free from a bud. I don't usually make blends, just keep it straight forward for my clients. Might consider orals though... we don't make orals.

Re: RE: Re: Tren ace, Mast p, test p short 8 week cycle

NOSrx said:
I'm already a source on here lol... Canadian Domestic NOS rx. I was just given a couple bottles of tri-blend for free from a bud. I don't usually make blends, just keep it straight forward for my clients. Might consider orals though... we don't make orals.
Lol, sorry bud. Had no idea you were a home Brewer.

NOSrx said:

i would definitely consider adding masteron at 200 mg eod if your stats coincide with its use.. you need to be under 10% body fat to get the benefits from it but if you are, i would highly recommend adding it bro

DylanGemelli said:
NOSrx said:

i would definitely consider adding masteron at 200 mg eod if your stats coincide with its use.. you need to be under 10% body fat to get the benefits from it but if you are, i would highly recommend adding it bro

Thanks for the advice man :) Appreciate it! However I'm sitting at about 12-15% body fat... i know.... I need to get that down lol.

Re: RE: Re: Tren ace, Mast p, test p short 8 week cycle

RickRock said:
NOSrx said:
Lol, sorry bud. Had no idea you were a home Brewer.

Phurious taught me all the tricks ;) haha. I thank him everyday for it.

NOSrx said:
DylanGemelli said:
NOSrx said:

Thanks for the advice man :) Appreciate it! However I'm sitting at about 12-15% body fat... i know.... I need to get that down lol.

get it down brother... your missing out without adding mast to this... it really solidifies the cycle and i know this combo would be perfect for you... i would throw winstrol as opposed to anavar on this as well...

Top Bottom