napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Tren Ace and Test Prop not working.

enjoiment

Hi guys. I am currently on my 4th week of tren ace 75mg and test prop 50mg every other day. The funny thing is I have not seen any results except for 2 kilos that i have picked up in weight. My strength has not increased as much as i thought it would. Could it be bunk gear or am I doing something wrong? I have not had any sides yet except for sweating a lot more in the gym than I usually do.

If you are in the US and not in like NJ you can get your bloods done at either personalabs or privatemdlabs for example.

You pay online, they give you a lab order that you print out and bring to the applicable testing company (quest diagnostics for example) and they run the blood work, send back to the site you bought from and they load the results in a portal for you to review.

A blood drive is going to take your blood as a donor not run blood tests for you man....

I see, thank you. I am not in the USA i am in South Africa. My English is not that good and I did not quite catch what the other guy said. Thank you. I will ask for blood tests.

I see, thank you. I am not in the USA i am in South Africa. My English is not that good and I did not quite catch what the other guy said. Thank you. I will ask for blood tests.

Yea I mean i don't know if your primary care will run tests or you have independent labs around that will run testing but you would want things such as total test and free test, LH, FSH, estrogen, etc.

I feel Tren Ace within a few hours and kicks in full throttle on day 10. It's impossible not to feel Tren.

I feel Tren Ace within a few hours and kicks in full throttle on day 10. It's impossible not to feel Tren.

So therefore im guessing that it is bunk gear? Because i dont feel it kick in like that. I still feel weak and only gained minimal weight in these four weeks.

Yea I mean i don't know if your primary care will run tests or you have independent labs around that will run testing but you would want things such as total test and free test, LH, FSH, estrogen, etc.

What does this have to do with the tren not working?

What does this have to do with the tren not working?

Hes running test prop and tren. How does bloodwork not tell you if they are working?

His test levels should be elevated if the prop is good and his FSH and LH should be 0 both from the prop and tren.

If thats not the case wouldnt that suggest his gear isnt good?

Bloodwork is a good idea to see if your prop is good but it eont tell you anything about your tren. Keep in mind that some people just dont respond well to certain compounds too. Tren is about the cheapest steroid to make so its pretty much never faked.

So therefore im guessing that it is bunk gear? Because i dont feel it kick in like that. I still feel weak and only gained minimal weight in these four weeks.

Get some BW done and that way you will be able to really tell

Top Bottom