napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Training Videos

SpikedEggnog

i am curious if anyone else would be interested in making some type of training videos. maybe explaining certain exercises or routines. i know TX mentioned something similar.

my idea is for certain people to focus on certain bodyparts. ex: if you think your best body part is your back, then make a video about back. and show how you achieved your back, what exercises, proper form, and some tips/tricks you learned over the years.

i will be covering forearm training if i can find a way to record vids...dont have a cam atm..

Ya im waiting on getting a go pro but every now and then i can do it on my phone when someone comes with me. I dont have a mac anymore either so its tough to edit. I dont know of any good editing software free for pc.

I think this would be great! I'm always looking for tips or tricks to better my workouts. Plus, this would add some solid content to the diet and training subforum.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

i am curious if anyone else would be interested in making some type of training videos. maybe explaining certain exercises or routines. i know TX mentioned something similar.

my idea is for certain people to focus on certain bodyparts. ex: if you think your best body part is your back, then make a video about back. and show how you achieved your back, what exercises, proper form, and some tips/tricks you learned over the years.

i will be covering forearm training if i can find a way to record vids...dont have a cam atm..
If you have a smartphone you have a cam buddy. Just have a friend record you

Ya im waiting on getting a go pro but every now and then i can do it on my phone when someone comes with me. I dont have a mac anymore either so its tough to edit. I dont know of any good editing software free for pc.

cool. i figured we could each take one bodypart taht way everyone would get a chance to do a Vid. unless no one else wants to do a vid lol..

I'll be your friend. Lol. What part of Texas do you live. I have a good friend just a few minutes out of Houston.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hehe im up in Dallas. I just hate being that guy too. haha fucking photo shooting in the middle of 24. I do have my other gym wich is super supportive of it. If i go there i could ask people no problem. A lot of guys bring professional photo crews in there. I will get something up.

Hehe im up in Dallas. I just hate being that guy too. haha fucking photo shooting in the middle of 24. I do have my other gym wich is super supportive of it. If i go there i could ask people no problem. A lot of guys bring professional photo crews in there. I will get something up.

lol im in Waco dude..

and 24 hr fitness, yeah heck no. nice gyms but not my style. i only workout at golds because its free

I can dig that. I'm too modest to be posing in front of the mirror taking pics and videos

Ya it used to he a metro flex then the ly moved it and it became DD. We still have the metro in Arlington too.

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk

I've seen a lot of videos of Branch, Ronnie, and Johnny Jackson training there. I love the look and atmosphere of the place. True definition of hardcore

I've seen a lot of videos of Branch, Ronnie, and Johnny Jackson training there. I love the look and atmosphere of the place. True definition of hardcore
Ya big jay does a lot of stuff out of dd. So do a lot of the more up and coming atheletes. Steve kuklo. Trains there too. it's perfect cause they are on opposite sides of the DFW kinda. Works perfect.

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk

Top Bottom