napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Training and dieting during PCT

SikKunt07

Hey Dylan! Thanks to your series of informative videos about SARMs, I've finally had the courage to do my first ever SARMs cycle with LGD and S4. I've been lifting for about 2 and a half years and I train 5-6 days a week, first time ever hopping onto PEDs. I ran 10mg LGD and 50mg S4 throughout the whole cycle which lasted 8 weeks. Results were phenomenal and I noticed a significant amount of gains in strength and some muscle gains! Now that I've finished I'm currently running Clomid for 4 weeks at 50/25/25/25mg as suggested on the forums. Also during this PCT, I'm taking 20mgs of GW a day.

So my question is, how should my training and diet change while I'm on PCT? I've seen people saying that working out while on PCT can do more harm than good as my body might be catabolic at the moment since my hormone levels seem a little unstable (I'm 2 weeks into my PCT). Should I decrease the training intensity/ volume or cut it out altogether? Also, should I be eating at maintenance or should I increase or decrease my calories?

Would appreciate your reply, man. Also, keep it up with the great videos!

Why would you decrease your training while in pct? I usually train hard and eat a little more during pct.. and that has helped me keep my gains

thats absurdity... you are controlling cortisol in pct with gw501516... you should NOT decrease calories either or you will lose gains... where are you getting this horrible information from??? if you run the right pct, you dont have any issues and you are definitely running the right pct... SMH (not at you but at the shit info you have)

You need to train just as hard in Pct as you did on cycle....if not even harder. That is when you are fighting to keep everything you gained on cycle so you don't want to decrease anything....and certainly don't decrease calories. Your body needs the fuel to feed those muscles to retain what you gained

Thanks for the detailed explanation guys! :) Also, while on Clomid I feel unable to achieve any sort of pump during my workouts, despite loading up on carbs throughout the day. I know by coming off SARMs, muscles wouldn't look as hard and dry and vascular but I do seem soft and depleted throughout the day. Is this an effect of Clomid or am I just being paranoid?

Thanks for the detailed explanation guys! :) Also, while on Clomid I feel unable to achieve any sort of pump during my workouts, despite loading up on carbs throughout the day. I know by coming off SARMs, muscles wouldn't look as hard and dry and vascular but I do seem soft and depleted throughout the day. Is this an effect of Clomid or am I just being paranoid?
Clomid should not affect your pumps in any way....neither negatively or positively

you are being paranoid because you are thinking about it too much and have worried yourself...

Keep in mind that glycogen uptake into the muscles will decrease significantly when coming off of anabolics, so naturally pumps will be less.

This has absolutely nothing to do with Clomid. It's called being natural again

Keep in mind that glycogen uptake into the muscles will decrease significantly when coming off of anabolics, so naturally pumps will be less.

This has absolutely nothing to do with Clomid. It's called being natural again
exactly... this is just what happens when you stop your cycle.. its not anything new whatsoever... thats why you have to run a complete pct to keep this issue to a minimum

Top Bottom