napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Topic on girlfriend going to party without me?

When alcohol is involved even the best girl can be compromised just the nature of drinking.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

IMO if your are worried about your girl at a party or her being disrespected your in for a long road ahead of you bud. We are not are womens keepers anymore, society has changed. If she is able to go to a party have a job and function in life she is able to defend herself for a slap on the ass so forth and so on. Your not needed, I know it hurts the male ego. Trust your women, if there is a situation she can not handle she will come to you for assistance. But if your the overbearing protective type she is less likely to come to you out of fear of what you will do without a level head. There is times to fight there is times to let it go there are times to let the cops get involved and there are times to talk it out. Be smart be secure in your manhood and have trust in your women unless she has done something to question that trust and if that is questionable you need to think long and hard what the extent of that mistrust is.

My girl will crack a skull. She doesnt take shit and she wont cheat. Shes the love of my life

Not the best for a women to confront a man no matter how tough she is. I saw Ronda Rousey strangled by a 150lb male in my old battalion, he wasn't anything special. Statistically most women who get beat up off the streets are often described as tough girls and bad asses. Don't take shit but at the same time don't try to be cracking skulls of bigger males, that's a recipe to intensive care. Ive seen it all and lets say its always the same story over and over.

Not the best for a women to confront a man no matter how tough she is. I saw Ronda Rousey strangled by a 150lb male in my old battalion, he wasn't anything special. Statistically most women who get beat up off the streets are often described as tough girls and bad asses. Don't take shit but at the same time don't try to be cracking skulls of bigger males, that's a recipe to intensive care. Ive seen it all and lets say its always the same story over and over.

I thought that Ronda was gonna whip up on Floyd? Then when the Ray Rice punch in the elevator came along ronda said too bad it wasn't she that was in that elevator...insinuating that she would have cold cocked Rice. Well folks, for the most part this woman beating the crap out of men is on TV and at movies, and in self defense classes. Not in real life

I thought that Ronda was gonna whip up on Floyd? Then when the Ray Rice punch in the elevator came along ronda said too bad it wasn't she that was in that elevator...insinuating that she would have cold cocked Rice. Well folks, for the most part this woman beating the crap out of men is on TV and at movies, and in self defense classes. Not in real life

Ronda has skills no doubt but when presented with a physically fit male with a little training she got chocked out. Mayweather and Rice would kill her in a real fight. Easy to talk shit when it will never happen.

Remember, the winning combination is speed, power skill. Power can ushally overcome skill, skill can ushally overcome speed, speed is the last ingredient. But no matter what skill will not overcome a true power advantage.

Sent from my SM-G800F using Tapatalk

In my honest opinion you just have to give that trust and not worry bro. If she's a good girl she will handle herself and you'll have nothing to worry about. Relationships need to be based on trust, and you have to be able to give it without having issues. Stay secure in yourself and your relationship. Trust me when I say that if you have issues with them going to things like that without you, it just causes problems and pushes them away....more likely to do exactly what you don't want them to

(PM me for a price list for Biotech Labs and 10% discount)

Agreed. I often get nervous like that and it can drive you insane. She can handle a pig herself. If she feels like she should take you along next time then you'll be there. If she can handle herself then she will.

Ask me about Phurious Pharma!
[email protected]
Use code 'JS5' for 5% off any order!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm 53, and have seen a bunch of shit in Life and relationships. I will say this to you. She's not a kid, she's an adult and doesn't want or need a bodyguard. Attention from the opposite sex may be a negative to you, but it's not to her. If it gets disrespectful she and her girls are old enough and mature enough to know how to handle it. If she wants you involved she'll tell you. If you insist or push for you to go anyway, you will lose her or disappoint her and she will see you for what you are being, an insecure jealous guy and she'll start shopping for a replacement. Trust her and keep her, act insecure and lose her. Your choice.

I don't think you're fully getting where I'm coming from. I trust her and I never act insecure! The fact is that I've been to parties with her and I see how guys treat girls at parties!! A guy smacked my girls ass right in front of me. And it pissed me off seeing that shit. Pretty much I got uncomfortable because what is she going to do if a guy touches her the wrong way? Guys are more powerful then girls and you never know what'll happen. This is what her going to a party without me worried me. It wasn't out of not trusting her

I don't think you're fully getting where I'm coming from. I trust her and I never act insecure! The fact is that I've been to parties with her and I see how guys treat girls at parties!! A guy smacked my girls ass right in front of me. And it pissed me off seeing that shit. Pretty much I got uncomfortable because what is she going to do if a guy touches her the wrong way? Guys are more powerful then girls and you never know what'll happen. This is what her going to a party without me worried me. It wasn't out of not trusting her
Bro you going to follow her around for the rest of her life? Life is a risk every single day you wake up there is a risk of shit going wrong. It's life, besides if some guy decides to smack your girls ass there is nothing you can do about it. All your doing is reacting after the fact. font worry about shit you can't control. Unless you lock her in the house, you can't control shit. Joy is going to do what jodi is going to do.

What I can be insecure about is her not being safe and not okay. I don't like what happens at parties with other people acting like idiots. My sister has gotten roofied. I've seen how guys disrespect girls. It's just something that bothers me, because what if something happens? Then I should be there to handle it and take care of her. If I'm not there then I'm just worried something will happen.. Now do you guys understand my point more?

Bro you going to follow her around for the rest of her life? Life is a risk every single day you wake up there is a risk of shit going wrong. It's life, besides if some guy decides to smack your girls ass there is nothing you can do about it. All your doing is reacting after the fact. font worry about shit you can't control. Unless you lock her in the house, you can't control shit. Joy is going to do what jodi is going to do.

No I let her do her own thing if she wants to. Past situations that have happened just releases my anxiety. Especially with people I care about

What I can be insecure about is her not being safe and not okay. I don't like what happens at parties with other people acting like idiots. My sister has gotten roofied. I've seen how guys disrespect girls. It's just something that bothers me, because what if something happens? Then I should be there to handle it and take care of her. If I'm not there then I'm just worried something will happen.. Now do you guys understand my point more?

Well what kind of party is this? If its your run of the mill party there should be nothing to really worry about. Disrespect goes both ways, Ive seen both males and females do it at about the same rate. But what I have also noticed is that people who respect themselves ushally avoid disrespect from others.

I said give her a can of pepper spray and a blackjack. Any dude blinded by pepper spray and beaten in the skull with a blackjack will more than likely submit. This would probsbly never have to happen. My girl and I dont go to parties and we spend all our time together

The girl is going to a drunken party where hookups and things like that are commonplace. (happily without her bf) I guess Id need to know why shes going. I cant think of a good reason. That by its nature is disrespectful to the man. I will give a contrary opinion for what its worth. While your home displaying your ability to "trust & be secure" she is off getting drunk with a bunch of guys rubbing up on her & who knows what else. That seems to be the reality of the situation.

Women have the inborn ability to be to be dark, manipulative & devious. They start early, spend their lives honing their skills on men... and we are all to easy to work. Feelings of insecurity and jealousy are natural. If you are emotionally healthy, they are alerts that there is some bullshit going on that needs addressed.

I said give her a can of pepper spray and a blackjack. Any dude blinded by pepper spray and beaten in the skull with a blackjack will more than likely submit. This would probsbly never have to happen. My girl and I dont go to parties and we spend all our time together

Lol. This topic got off track fast. But I think its also important topic for us husbands to address the Security situations of our significant others and GF. I'm well versed in self defense and have taught self defense classes. A lot of times these Items such as Pepper sprays etc etc are actually quite useless and often can be a lot more dangerous for a female to posses. Most attacks happen in a split second and have the female victim already dazed and confused with little to know resistance available. The best defense is to scream and run and ask for help. A attacker is likely to disengage upon being noticed by others. I think these movies of Female bad asses have done a disservice to females in general as many try to face their attacker only to find its a one way street. Attackers ushally select their victims based upon physical and enviormental advantages. Weapons and such are only advantageous if you are expecting a attack and have the weopon deployed or ready to be deployed in a split second IE holster. Pepper spray in a womens purse will take a good minute to fine another 20 seconds to deploy, by that time the attacker has already struck you and is now in a advantageous position of controlling the outcome.

The girl is going to a drunken party where hookups and things like that are commonplace. (happily without her bf) I guess Id need to know why shes going. I cant think of a good reason. That by its nature is disrespectful to the man. I will give a contrary opinion for what its worth. While your home displaying your ability to "trust & be secure" she is off getting drunk with a bunch of guys rubbing up on her & who knows what else. That seems to be the reality of the situation.

Women have the inborn ability to be to be dark, manipulative & devious. They start early, spend their lives honing their skills on men... and we are all to easy to work. Feelings of insecurity and jealousy are natural. If you are emotionally healthy, they are alerts that there is some bullshit going on that needs addressed.

I believe most women are not like that. Their is nothing wrong with them going out. Because a few guys rape women doesn't make men rapist in general. If you carried yourself properly your women will know that its okay to go out but not okay to act like a slut and expect to be with you. But as I said before I don't think most women do this. Even my Ex who was a proper slut didn't do that. As I tell my current wife you can go anywhere you want and do anything you want but remember their is always consequences to your actions so make sure that your actions are in accordance with what I expect or I will drop you without a thought.

Bro,
about 30 years ago my wife and I were on the beach in Cali partying.Some dude grabbed her ass and I fucked him up. Not just pushed him but nearly killed the asshole. You do not tolerate this shit.Of course the down side is I was arrested and had an assault charge but no one messes with my girl.Shes still my girl and I have no regrets.She's the problem though.No partying without her dude there ,This just spells trouble. Just my old ass opinion... Good luck.

I know this isn't on topic to aas or anything but I'm curious if any of you guys have had girlfriends who've went to parties without you? My girlfriend and I rarely go out and party/drink, etc. Well the few times we have I've been with her and one of the times I about got in a fight with a guy who touched her. The dude slapped her ass right in front of me. Well with me not going to this one I'm just worried someone might touch her/disrespect her and me not being there makes me nervous. She's a good girl and isn't the one to cheat but the thought of some guys who act as pigs at parties really makes me pissed off/worried.

Brother, if she is the type that can handle her own shit then I could care less. Either you trust her or you don't. None of this I trust her only if this is the scenario.

Top Bottom