napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx
roidvisorsteroidify
osgear

Titan Research Labs HUGE iSarms Sale!

I was under the impression that different batches had different colored tops. I've got a "couple" cyp with pink tops

35908f1e7985bb6cd9a4423a274884c8.jpg

looks like fukinf good

Just a reminder that this sale lasts until the end of November so make sure to stock up! All orders over $200 USD will receive one free test product of there choice, NPP or Tren A with free shipping!

Also a stand up guy to business with as well as all the other sources here👍👊

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk

Please check your inbox brother, we got your email about 16 hours ago and we try to respond to all emails in 24 hours or less. Normally if you message me response time is even quicker but yesterday was my one and only weekend so I was a little slower to check emails and PMs than usual. Thank you for your interest.

Also, a few have asked and we apologize but we don't currently carry HCG, @Norcal I keep getting an error through the forum saying that you arent excepting replys in the forum, I'm not sure why but just send us an email if you need anything.

I can vouch for Titan fast delivery SD responded fast t I my PM. Titan responded to my email with in 24 hours

I can vouche for titan to. Titan is a very stand up guy easy to do business with and always sends me the tracking # once I've placed my order with him which is a big plus. I've made orders with Titan since he first started with this forum and all I can say is that I've gotten all my orders without any troubles👍👊💪

That's what happens when you get on the Tren train.. once your on its kinda hard to get off. Lolz

I can vouche for titan to. Titan is a very stand up guy easy to do business with and always sends me the tracking # once I've placed my order with him which is a big plus. I've made orders with Titan since he first started with this forum and all I can say is that I've gotten all my orders without any troubles������

I can vouch for Titan fast delivery SD responded fast t I my PM. Titan responded to my email with in 24 hours

Thank you guys for your kind reviews.

Got my payment in just in time. Now I have to show restraint for 20 weeks until my summer of tren

Top Bottom