napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx
roidvisorsteroidify
osgear

Titan Research Labs HUGE iSarms Sale!

Gonna step this one up a notch for a Black Friday blowout!

In addition to this sale, any order over $200 will receive a free vial of either a Test product of choice, NPP, or Tren Ace!

Happy Thanksgiving everyone, remember to enjoy the family time and don't sweat the small stuff!

[email protected]

Wow even better and if you find those or find a link please post it so I can take a look. I'll dig around as well

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Here we have blood work from bigassturd who was running 750mg of Test E. Bloods were taken during the 5th week his results below.

25eb1a2d99ab1c3c4f4b8e7b7d96e8e3.jpg

Ditto. Makes me feel way more comfortable.
I personally plan on running the T Prop at 525mg along with Tbol and om going to be getting bloods done but the bloods won't be available for approximately 2-3 weeks from today. I can tell you that the Test, Deca, and tren ace is straight up liquid gold in a vial.

Titan Research Labs
Official Representative
[PM or email me for Info]

[email protected]
[email protected]

If memory serves, there are some recent bloods here and a couple other places. I'll try and dig them up. We also reimburse for bloods or provide the equivalent in store credit!

[email protected]
I didn't know that. I was already gonna get bloods. Looks like I'm getting free bloods now
Here we have blood work from bigassturd who was running 750mg of Test E. Bloods were taken during the 5th week his results below.

25eb1a2d99ab1c3c4f4b8e7b7d96e8e3.jpg
Is that the pink tops do you know?

I didn't know that. I was already gonna get bloods. Looks like I'm getting free bloods now

Is that the pink tops do you know?
Yes absolutely! We will reimburse for bloodwork that is posted on the forum no matter what the results. It's an amazing promo to have, not only do you get the blood work that you personally NEED anyways but if you get it done and post it we WILL reimburse you the cost of the bloods, it's basically like being sent FREE gear (or at least more of it lol) just for taking bloods up to the total cost of the bloodwork which is up to $100 right now I believe.

So in theory you could get an uncapped TT test (about $70) while you are on cycle and a capped test when you are cruising (for all you TRT guys, can range from $35-55 depends on what lab you use, coupon codes ect) and spend roughly $105 for mid and post cycle bloods which will be reimbursed anyways..

Nothing better than getting some fire gear with bloods to prove it AND getting more of that liquid gold just for posting it up.

Yes absolutely! We will reimburse for bloodwork that is posted on the forum no matter what the results. It's an amazing promo to have, not only do you get the blood work that you personally NEED anyways but if you get it done and post it we WILL reimburse you the cost of the bloods, it's basically like being sent FREE gear (or at least more of it lol) just for taking bloods up to the total cost of the bloodwork which is up to $100 right now I believe.

So in theory you could get an uncapped TT test (about $70) while you are on cycle and a capped test when you are cruising (for all you TRT guys, can range from $35-55 depends on what lab you use, coupon codes ect) and spend roughly $105 for mid and post cycle bloods which will be reimbursed anyways..

Nothing better than getting some fire gear with bloods to prove it AND getting more of that liquid gold just for posting it up.

That's actually a really good thing. Gets the gear the recognition and potentially more customers. Also let's you see where you stand or am at with your numbers.

I was under the impression that different batches had different colored tops. I've got a "couple" cyp with pink tops

35908f1e7985bb6cd9a4423a274884c8.jpg
The top colors do get cycled with batches, as well as a letter on the label being either underlined, crossed through, or italicized. It's easier to track and prevent batch number mirroring for when the inevitable counterfeits pop up. Looks like you got Cyp, but the bloods were posted from Test E. The batch of Cyp you have pics of, we already have guys running and thoroughly enjoying, though I'm not sure if I've gotten bloods on the Cyp specifically, just the Test E and Prop I know of for sure. I'll double check.

That's a shitload of test though brother lol those BOGO sales kicked our asses! Makes it worth it in the long run though!

[email protected]

That's actually a really good thing. Gets the gear the recognition and potentially more customers. Also let's you see where you stand or am at with your numbers.
Exactly, it's not just a marketing tool or some cheesy way to try to sell more product. Sources can butter you up, make you a million promises about how awesome their shit is, and seem like all around good guys, but the fact is in this type of business, if you're buying gear from a total stranger on the internet and not getting bloods done, you're crazy.

There's no reason someone should be on gear and not be getting bloods anyway. There's so much that could potentially go wrong with using the compounds we use, and prevention is much better than treating something that could have been avoided. Cholesterol values, liver values, you name it. You need to keep an eye on these for your own health.

Only excuse for not getting bloodwork on Titan Research is..... a fear of needles?

[email protected]

"A couple" extra lol you won't need test for like 3 years at TRT doses

[email protected]
137.5 weeks at 200mg to be exact lol. I like to be prepared and to stick with the same test batch. It makes it a lot easier to keep levels where I want them. This will get me through this 16 week blast, a cruise, my next 20 week blast and the next cruise lol. I think I'll still have some left.

Top Bottom