napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Timing for show

Alex

So i am competing april 8th. Been on sarms x products only. LGD since november 16 which I am stopping at 12 weeks in couple days. I started S4 4 weeks into my LGD cycle. Was told I can stop LGD and do s4 the full 12 weeks and go the extra 4 weeks after I stopped LGD then follow normal mini PCT protocol. That means I only have 4 weeks from on cycle and then by the time Im done with my pct I cant really be on again for the show. What would you suggest? Pretty suppresed getting sick a lot or at least taking me longer to heal... Want to time this out because I went from 210 to 193 on lgd then went up cuz i peaked too early and and went up to 206 now im at 200 trying to get down low again for the show since its 8 weeks out. I want to obviously be as anabolic for the show as I can to maintain if not hold muscle mass then I would fresh off of PCT. I plan on taking Cardarine with clomid uring pct and start cardarine in a couple days from now in hope to shred as much as I can while still on S4. Thanks for your time. Wondering your thoughts so that I can do what is neccesary to give me my best physique for the show.

So i am competing april 8th. Been on sarms x products only. LGD since november 16 which I am stopping at 12 weeks in couple days. I started S4 4 weeks into my LGD cycle. Was told I can stop LGD and do s4 the full 12 weeks and go the extra 4 weeks after I stopped LGD then follow normal mini PCT protocol. That means I only have 4 weeks from on cycle and then by the time Im done with my pct I cant really be on again for the show. What would you suggest? Pretty suppresed getting sick a lot or at least taking me longer to heal... Want to time this out because I went from 210 to 193 on lgd then went up cuz i peaked too early and and went up to 206 now im at 200 trying to get down low again for the show since its 8 weeks out. I want to obviously be as anabolic for the show as I can to maintain if not hold muscle mass then I would fresh off of PCT. I plan on taking Cardarine with clomid uring pct and start cardarine in a couple days from now in hope to shred as much as I can while still on S4. Thanks for your time. Wondering your thoughts so that I can do what is neccesary to give me my best physique for the show.
right now you have the best plan... gw, sr9009 and s4 are the fastest acting sarms... gw and sr are both non suppressive as well so they are excellent options for you

But since i will be coming off a pct for the show will the gw be enough to maintain muscle and keep me looking good enough for the show? I know its not a good idea to be cutting while in pct to maintain muscle gains but wondering if youd suggest to go an extra week of s4 with gw? Cuz that would mean in total id be on cycle for 20 weeks straight. not trying to do that if its a bad idea. Im in fantastic shape just want to increase my odds in whatever way possible. get what Im saying? Or do you think running gw past pct alone or with sr is enough? Should I shift to another sarm like rad or anything else instead of pct then pct after show? Need suggestions...

But since i will be coming off a pct for the show will the gw be enough to maintain muscle and keep me looking good enough for the show? I know its not a good idea to be cutting while in pct to maintain muscle gains but wondering if youd suggest to go an extra week of s4 with gw? Cuz that would mean in total id be on cycle for 20 weeks straight. not trying to do that if its a bad idea. Im in fantastic shape just want to increase my odds in whatever way possible. get what Im saying? Or do you think running gw past pct alone or with sr is enough? Should I shift to another sarm like rad or anything else instead of pct then pct after show? Need suggestions...
you can extend s4 one week because it was only 12 weeks you ran it but gw prevents muscle wastage so you will not sacrifice muscle... bro, you cant just keep adding shit left and right like that man... this is honestly your fault for such poor timing...

yeah the show came out of nowhere
okay bro, understandable but you cant just keep adding shit left and right man... thats not how it works, unless you dont care about your health, then go for it but i cant advise that... we already extended it once but twice is not going to be anything i recommend...

so you would advise not running s4 into a 4th month... making the entire cycle 20 weeks... i could hold onto as much as possible with gw and sr possibly? i know its not ideal... if you don't think i should or it isnt really done that you have heard of I won't. I will time things out better.... thanks for the advice.

so you would advise not running s4 into a 4th month... making the entire cycle 20 weeks... i could hold onto as much as possible with gw and sr possibly? i know its not ideal... if you don't think i should or it isnt really done that you have heard of I won't. I will time things out better.... thanks for the advice.
you can run s4 12 weeks and then i said one more week would not hurt... any further than that is on you.. im not recommending it... you can run gw and sr yes, and they will absolutely benefit you

Top Bottom