napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Time for Pct

FreedomGAINS

Does anyone else get nervous/upset when it's time to PCT? I wish I could stay on forever! :,(
This is my last week of pinning then going back to being half natty! ;)
Best of luck to everyone else!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

For us lifetime TRT guys, what SARMS can we stay on since we don't have to worry about natural test production?

Does anyone else get nervous/upset when it's time to PCT? I wish I could stay on forever! :,(
This is my last week of pinning then going back to being half natty! ;)
Best of luck to everyone else!

By the time I beat my body up n a cycle, I'm always ready to come off for a while and normalize. I'm also thinking about my health and what my body needs

You can use whatever sarms fit your goal bro. Amy of them go well with TRT.
Sorry, I guess my question is, do I have to cycle SARMS if I'm on TRT or is there any I can stay on indefinitely. And do I need to do PCT if I'm on lifetime TRT?

Sorry, I guess my question is, do I have to cycle SARMS if I'm on TRT or is there any I can stay on indefinitely. And do I need to do PCT if I'm on lifetime TRT?
Sarms still need cycled whether on trt or not to keep you from desensitizing to them

No pct is needed at all while on trt

I never want to come off but I also know you can't blast forever or is not a blast. But the exception is also tren. When it's time to come off tren there's no denial of it. You're exhausted, need sleep, tired of forcing food down so it's welcomed at that point because it's so taxing on the body and mind for that matter. I get a bit bummed too but I just Focus on making the recovery perfect just like I Focus on making the cycle just right. It's my mind game and mentality that makes it all work for me. Hell! The recovery is the most important part so you better rock that shit. Have your dates on the calendar. Have you Products in place. Ready to kick some recovery ass. Pushing Thur the lifts and keep telling yourself "your strength didn't come from the AAS it came from you" lol that's the hard part.

Sarms still need cycled whether on trt or not to keep you from desensitizing to them

No pct is needed at all while on trt
Can you rotate the type of sarms so you don't have to cycle and come off completely while on TRT? Or do they all work in the same manner as far as desensitizing goes?

Can you rotate the type of sarms so you don't have to cycle and come off completely while on TRT? Or do they all work in the same manner as far as desensitizing goes?
You can rotate to different sarms after 12 weeks on, but I'd still take 3-4 weeks off in between before starting again.

you only need 3-4 weeks off in between cycles with sarms but if you use mk677, you use it year round without coming off...

you only need 3-4 weeks off in between cycles with sarms but if you use mk677, you use it year round without coming off...
Have you heard of filling the 4 week gap with ghrp2 or any other peptides? Or alternating/overlapping peptides and SARMS continuously?

Have you heard of filling the 4 week gap with ghrp2 or any other peptides? Or alternating/overlapping peptides and SARMS continuously?
you can if you want.. i dont know why you dont just let your body rest a few weeks but thats up to you

you can if you want.. i dont know why you dont just let your body rest a few weeks but thats up to you
Ha ha. I've forgotten what it feels like to cycle. I've been spoiled by TRT and the consistent feeling of well-being and steady gym gains. So you're saying give your whole body a needed overall break, and not just the specific mechanism that's getting taxed by the current enhancer.

Ha ha. I've forgotten what it feels like to cycle. I've been spoiled by TRT and the consistent feeling of well-being and steady gym gains. So you're saying give your whole body a needed overall break, and not just the specific mechanism that's getting taxed by the current enhancer.
In my opinion it's always good to give your body some adequate time at complete homeostasis. It also will enhance your results when you start up again

Top Bottom