napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Tight constricting clothing and testosterone

Oh am allright! We spar cuz is part of territory. I no longer give advice out from medical point of view here on forum. If I can be of help, PM me and ask me directly.[emoji304][emoji123][emoji304][emoji123][emoji304][emoji123]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Dorin’s okay in spurts (on Cmb’s face) just kidding. I think I can manage to play nice. I’m a bit more mellow.

Roumanie are doing it now. Do not under estimate freeballin it.

f837291c7e36e9a4d33029711c2bfce3.jpg

It’s all fun and games till you see a scrotum shaped sweat stain with a head print on the bench... .

It’s all fun and games till you see a scrotum shaped sweat stain with a head print on the bench... .

Is why you do the right thing and wipe down your equipment when done, regardless of waht you wear. Clothing is no guarantee you will not leave sweat behind.

The right thing is to not put your bare sack on equipment in a public gym. Underwear are appreciated. This has been a Public Service Announcement...

What makes anyone think I do not wear underwear because am in a kilt? I have said more than once I do.

this made me think that...

"Roumanie are doing it now. Do not under estimate freeballin it. "

PS I'm done responding to this thread its ridiculous but its been fun lol!

Freeballin it when out walking around, not at gym.

Pretty sure I've got a pair of silkies from the marine corps days if you're interested 44

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Top Bottom