napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Thoughts

Chico25

I've been reading on this supposed mental illness called bigorexia. Basically if you try to build any muscle at all you have this "disease" according to the medical community. I have read a bit on it and it angers me because they discourage kids from lifting and things like that. But here's the thing if building muscle, something men are inherently good at is a mental illness, how is it that these same health officials condone becoming a tranny? I mean that is unnatural in my opinion because u need to get hormonal treatment. Just don't understand it

The medical community wants to label everything as a disease these days, including obesity. Obesity isn't a disease. It's weak minded people with no self control that like food.

Bigorexia is nothing more than the fact that building muscle becomes addictive and that is true. It's hard to be satisfied and you'll always want more. I dont personally see that as a negative thing

It's a Canadian website so I think culture and society is different but still it shows how kids are being kind of told not to lift for some reason when lifting can really help kids and their self esteem. Muscle is look on with disdain here in the USA and American society has never really liked muscular people probably because they see them as intimidating but whatever I love bodybuilding always have and always will whether they call it a disorder or not

It's a Canadian website so I think culture and society is different but still it shows how kids are being kind of told not to lift for some reason when lifting can really help kids and their self esteem. Muscle is look on with disdain here in the USA and American society has never really liked muscular people probably because they see them as intimidating but whatever I love bodybuilding always have and always will whether they call it a disorder or not
Disagree, whole heartily. American is built on being jacked, football is based upon a gladiator sport and requires weightlifting. I think you have the USA confused with Europe. The USA has way more jacked dudes then anywhere I've ever been

Sent from my EVA-L19 using Tapatalk

Yeah but America doesn't like muscular people man. People who are muscular are treated prejudicely because they intimidate others. Think about it many jails in the USA have taken away weight training because guards were intimidated by weight training inmates

I'm not saying that there are not muscular people in the USA I'm just saying those people are usually looked at a certain way whether it be they are violent or aggressive they are put into a certain stereo type also the bodybuilders are stupid stereo type

Laziness and mediocrity is the only thing accepted anymore

Sent from my SM-S975L using Tapatalk

You wanna make as much money as you can? Greedy
You wanna get in the best shape you can? Self obsessed narcissist, bigorexia

You're 150lbs overweight? We need to accept you

Sent from my SM-S975L using Tapatalk

Very true man or they will call the only thing a man can do better than anyone and thats build muscle. I'm not saying that's all we are good for but that's the only thing we can do that for example a woman cant. I think that's why so many men want to build muscle now is because at first we had the bread winner identity we went to work and women stayed at home. That's not the reality anymore and women can now do the exact samethings as us. So what are we left with? The only thing without a doubt we can do better and that's build muscle. It's an interesting theory to the recent bigorexia epidemic if u want to call it that

Top Bottom