napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Thoughts on First Sarms Cycle for Fat Loss

witz200

Hi Dylan, I?ve been following the forum and have watched several of your videos and its been extremely helpful. I am new to SARMs and considering my cycle and beyond and any thoughts you can give me would be greatly appreciated. (I know you are not a Dr, any thing you tell me is for entertainment purposes only!)

I?m 42 and need to lose significant weight, 6?2/ ~260lbs. I lifted from 18-35, did a few mild cycles but then when I got married and had kids I just let it all go, currently ~260 lbs. I?ve been back in the gym for ~2 months and have gotten my diet back on track but results have been glacially slow. I?m getting bloods done shortly to get a baseline before starting anything.

With safety in mind here?s what I?m thinking to start: 1-12 Ostarine/ 15mg/day, Cardarine 10mg/ day, Mk-677 12.5mg/ day- before bed (+ milk thistle to be safe, no PCT)

Questions- Is 3 compounds too many to start? Are these dosages too weak for my intended goals (I saw you were recommending 25-50mg Ostarine on your youtube videos). Anything I should be adding/ subtracting?

Assuming this goes well and I shed a meaningful amount of weight I will either repeat the cycle at higher doses or possibly add in Rad-140 (plus liver support and then tamoxifen liquid via sarms.forsale for mini-PCT). Thoughts? Taking stock of where I am at that point I might look to step it up from there.

I know these are all baby cycles, but really want to get started on the right foot so any advice is really appreciated man, your videos and forum have been great for my research so far. I?ve got the bug back and really looking forward to getting back into really good shape.

hey bro... no, thats not even close to being too much however your dosing is way off and im concerned you may not be getting the right quality... i would definitely be adding s4 into this cycle...

you can get the best quality at https://sarms.forsale

[FONT=&quot]1-12 GW-501516 (CARDARINE) 20 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]1-12 mk677 (NUTROBAL) 25 mg day dosed once a day in the p.m.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]1-12 S4 (ANDARINE) 50 mg day... split doses... 25 mg in the a.m. and 25 mg 4-6 hours later[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]1-12 mk2866 25 mg per day first two weeks then bump to 50 mg per day, dosed once a day in the a.m.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]9-12 N2generate https://www.needtobuildmuscle.com/store/hcgenerate-n2generate.html
[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Mini pct 13-16[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
clomid 50/25/25/25 OR nolva 40/20/20/20[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]gw-501516 20 mg day
mk677 25 mg day [/FONT]

I recommend this stack as well along with the proper diet and training.

Wow i was really going too conservative.. so much conflicting info out there. Going to order a few more bottles via sarms.for sale..

Follow up q- do i have to cycle off the gw or mk677 or can I just roll that into a 2nd cycle? Really appreciate the help!

I typically run GW 5 months on 1 month off and repeat.

MK677 you should be running 6 months+

Neither GW or MK677 are hormonal so you can run in PCT, after PCT, etc.

Honestly, as long as your are running Cardarine you are good to go. The rest are just improvements to that. With the weight you are at, you really just need to focus on eating less food, less often. I would reach out to SteveSmi on here. He has an amazing ebook on fasting that may really help you out. There is also a great product from n2bm called N2Slin that you can take before meals to help reduce fat gain and partition nutrients.

Wow i was really going too conservative.. so much conflicting info out there. Going to order a few more bottles via sarms.for sale..

Follow up q- do i have to cycle off the gw or mk677 or can I just roll that into a 2nd cycle? Really appreciate the help!
you want to stay on 677 a minimum of 6 months but a year is really more optimal there... you definitely can and should continue on with it

Thanks fellas, appreciate all the help. Will take some pics and post progress. Great community here

Top Bottom