napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Thinking about steroids!!

markf671

Hi guys thinking about doing a cycle of steroids, just finished a full cycle of S4 & GW501516. I like the results.

Now I want to try a serious cycle with steroids. Idk what do you guys recommend for my first time? I want to put on more size!!

I'm 5'6 190, don't know how much body fat I'm carrying but I bet it's a lot!! 🤣🤣

Thanks,
Mark

How long have you been lifting?? and if you already think you have a high body fat percentage then I would focus on diet and proper training first.

Hold on you try one cycle of sarms and you think you are ready for gear? How about we back up and stick to sarms and focus on diet right now, way way more goes into gear than sarms I suggest researching and waiting, id rather see you run another sarm cycle if it's not broke don't fix it you like sarms stick with them for now

I was actually working out 4 days a week for almost 2 years. Then this Covid-19 happened, I actually caught the dam virus. So I was not working out for about a months. It freaken sucked ass. Back at it now!

I've done 3 Sarm stacks, first 2 stacks were Mk2866/Mk667 ran for the full 12 weeks. I started at 179 after the 2 cycles ended I was 188 with noticeable definition. My third stack was S4/Gw. it was good the first month then Covid happened and I couldn't work out so I kept taking the normal dose unit I started back a month later. Ended up 190 with most of my muscle definition gone, but my muscles felt dry! Can't really explain it!

Thanks,
Mark

you need to get your body fat down under 15%... get your diet ON TRACK and CONSISTENT or you will never get there...

a sarms cutting stack would be the start of it but REMEMBER, if your diet sucks, so will your results...

You're are right about that, my diet does suck!! 😕 I will try harder in that department first!! Hopefully i can stick to it!!

Thank you Sir

you can get everything you need at https://sarms.forsale

[FONT=&quot]1-12 GW-501516 (CARDARINE) 20 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]1-12 sr9009 (STENABOLIC) 30 mg day... 5 mg split doses 2-3 hours apart[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]1-12 S4 (ANDARINE) 50 mg day... split doses... 25 mg in the a.m. and 25 mg 4-6 hours later[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]9-12 N2generate https://www.needtobuildmuscle.com/store/hcgenerate-n2generate.html[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Mini pct 13-16[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
clomid 50/25/25/25 OR nolva 40/20/20/20[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]gw-501516 20 mg day[/FONT]

Thanks Dylan,

Don't think I'll run S4 again, it's been 2 weeks and I'm still seeing yellow tint, good news now is my eyes can transition from light to dark.

Only 2 years training and high body fat, you are much better off to focus on getting lean and holding off on gear. You can continue to use SARMs and work on your diet. I suggest not tracking calories but just eating the right foods and eating less often.

Top Bottom