napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

thinking about a cycle of sarms

gutigotj

I need your help to know about this product, the name is Elite Sarm Stack by Focused Nutrition. I want to know what you think about them, are fake or real ? there is too mucho people arguing and I dont know if i must take it or no.
thank you for reading this i really like your videos

Shit can it, god only knows what it really is. Most likely prohormones, best case bunk or underdosed.

I need your help to know about this product, the name is Elite Sarm Stack by Focused Nutrition. I want to know what you think about them, are fake or real ? there is too mucho people arguing and I dont know if i must take it or no.

It is definitely not a real product... so anyone that told you they were shit products, they were correct... www.sarmsx.com has the very best sarms you can find... i stand by that a million percent...

You don't want to use that product at all. Focused nutrition is not a good source for sarms. The only source for sarms I would trust is www.sarmsx.com

Top Bottom