napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

thick skin around abs

eorkjs

thick skin covering abs

hi dylan
i used to be fat boy 105kg for around 10 years.
6 years ago i decided to work out and i reached 86kg with plateau and i kept training and cardio and changing diet and did many tren cycles one of which including norditropin 1y 4iu...

today i am 35years 11 or 12% bf 80kg paper thin skin everywhere but my big problem is that i still have that thick skin covering my abs. i tried too many diets low carbs, keto, Intermittent fasting and all year around super clean diet and i used caloric deficit diet also admitting losing muscle just to lose fat and today im still all shredded thin skin everywhere except that skin covering my abs.
im lost what to do for that skin and i dont really trust cream for abs ( cafein) or meso injections for cellulite and fat or helios...

please advice.

Last edited:
There's not much you can do for that area other than either get leaner (that will tighten it up to some degree) or just wait and see if there's enough elasticity in your skin for it to subside. That happens over a longer period of time. Many times people that were formally fat can have that excess skin that is very hard to get rid of. If you were pretty big for a decent amount of time, you may only be able to get rid of it with surgery

There's not much you can do for that area other than either get leaner (that will tighten it up to some degree) or just wait and see if there's enough elasticity in your skin for it to subside. That happens over a longer period of time. Many times people that were formally fat can have that excess skin that is very hard to get rid of. If you were pretty big for a decent amount of time, you may only be able to get rid of it with surgery

no excess skin at all. thick skin as if fat under the skin. i donno how leaner i must be to get that paper thin skin covering my abs.

Top Bottom