napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

The Tren Experience

Specimen

Just want to share my experience with tren because it is different than the horror stories you hear. Here is what I ran:

Weeks 1-6
Prop/Ace
250/350 pw

Weeks 7-8
250/500 pw

Weeks 9-10
350/700 pw

Aromasin 25mg pw 9-10
Caber .25 e3d starting when the nips got puffy prob around week 3 bumped then e2d later on

I injected everyday which I look forward to.

Ill get into the sides first:

Mental
The first week I noticed was this stimulated head buzz kind of feeling, nothing crazy, kind of a motivated/driven feel which lasted throughout the cycle. I was maybe irritated easier and said a few things I shouldn't have said at times but I never flipped out or went psycho at any time. I always felt in complete control even at 700.

Physical
It was a bit harder to sleep especially if I would lift late at night. From about mid cycle on I felt like I would wake up somewhere between 2-4am and would have spotty sleep the rest of the night. Sweating was manageable and I never woke up in a puddle it was a light sweat and happened sporadically. At 350 this might have occurred a few times but as the dose increased it would become a bit more of an issue. At 700 I had to pop 1/4 xan to fall asleep sometimes or when I felt I needed better sleep. I never felt tired when it was time to get up for work and I actually felt more awake and ready to go. The most annoying side was constipation. At first I thought "wow this nutrient partitioning is no joke barely anything is going to waste" but man I was BACKED up. Had to increase fiber intake. Still had a weird bloated feeling especially towards the end of the cycle, but I never looked bloated that's for damn sure.

Overall sides were extremely mild and I never even got tren cough. For people that get bad sides I can see why a lot of people dont think tren is worth it. Luckily for me I respond well. On to the fun stuff:

Training/Body Composition Changes
As expected the time in the gym is where tren becomes magical. Quad,lat, tricep veins, shoulder and chest separation, everything becomes hardened and more defined. The rear delts were on another level. People say they cant put on size from tren but when you have more muscularity/definition in the right places it 100% gives you the illusion you look bigger (better than actually being big IMO). Where normally id feel fatigued after 3-4 sets I could easily do 5-6 and not even notice so the drive was increased. The muscle contraction is a lot different and probably what I like most. Instead of pumping the muscle to the point where you physically can no longer contract, tren allows for a much deeper contraction where increased bloodflow doesn't end your set early so you can really fatigue the muscle. It's hard to describe but I feel like I can work the muscle harder and get more out of each set which makes training more enjoyable. The contraction you get from an ab workout is amazing. Im not a fan of not being able to bend your arms or legs after a set which I got from test/deca. The higher the dose the more dramatically my body changed. 700 is too much tho, I wouldn't go over 500 in the future.

I probably forgot to cover some things but I cant type anymore. Any comments or questions are welcomed.

I can handle the sides also but you should get bloodwork after and again a few months later. It will absolutely wreck your cholesterol and if your doctor saw it he would flip out trust me. It can also cause your hematocrit to be high similar to EQ.

Yeah I donated blood already. Giving it a few weeks to recover then getting bloods.

One important thing I forgot to mention is that you should taper off tren. I was at 700 which is a high dose so it might be because I went from that to nothing (although I continued test at a TRT dose) but I experienced legit withdrawal symptoms 3 days after stopping. Didn't sleep for 2 days and my head was a mess (extremely irritable, no energy, body temp fluctuations). These sides were far worse than anything I experienced on cycle and I was not ready for it. These extreme sides didnt last for 2 weeks but it took about that long to feel normal again. I will definitely taper for future cycles

Last edited:
I usually take a complete week off from the gym after a Tren cycle to let my body recover physically and mentally.

ive ran it several times now and i responded different every time... you dont consistently feel the same with it and you do eventually get tired f the sides that you get from it

ive ran it several times now and i responded different every time... you dont consistently feel the same with it and you do eventually get tired f the sides that you get from it

Yeah responding differently is what im worried about.. we'll see when the time comes

Tren for me was like Ritalin with a longer half life. It was so much easier to stay on task.
I needed more sleep, but I could be easier on my diet without gaining fat, which was way nice. I lost some fat, gained strength (which I still have 3 weeks after going off), and gained some muscle.
I was doing 50mg ED Test P, 525/week Tren E (also doses daily because of my rapid drug metabolism). Test E is good for traveling, but I don’t feel as good on it as Test P even at the same dosages. Ran for 9 weeks.
Oh, and no sides besides the extra sleep.
I did see an increase in ldl cholesterol, so 9 weeks was a good stopping point. The most I could’ve done was probably 10. I used Cardarine at 10mg/day to bring my lipids back under control in 2 weeks. I found out the reason I got fatigued on Cardarine was 20mg was too high. I do much better on 10mg, which is great. On Tren i needed 20mg to reduce the cholesterol but then I got the fatigue effects at 20mg as well.
I’m guessing the cholesterol will become less of an issue as my lean out more. I ran it at 20% body fat. I researched beforehand and took it primarily for the mental effects. My dopamine and serotonin levels were so unbalanced that anything containing serotonin gave me migraines and I had really bad adhd. Tren balances it out more, and after going off cycle some of the dopamine boosting effects have stayed, so that’s a win for me. It does appear to have the possibility of altering brain chemistry.

Last edited:
Nice post/write up bro.

Tren is a incredibly strong compound. I react fine to it but there is no doubt that the sides are very much there, you really dont realize how bad the sleep is and sides until your off and feel normal. My worklife and relationships suffered with my family and girlfriend. I will never step onto stage so for the risk i take with my health, worklife, and relationships i just do not see its worth in my life. Having 3D dealts and looking like a freak is some fun though. You feel like the king 24/7 on it, it can make you very emotional as well. Test C and basic cycles for me here on out. I had my fun. Glad you enjoyed the cycle man!

This is 100% spot on. The first two or three times I ran Tren, I had virtually no sides. After that I started getting them, and getting the, pretty bad. Now I won't touch the shit lol

I’m with you on that bro. I feel like the sides are residual as well. I pissed copper flakes the last time I ran it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I’m with you on that bro. I feel like the sides are residual as well. I pissed copper flakes the last time I ran it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Have to double your water intake and add cranberry juice or cranberry supplement.

Top Bottom