Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx
roidvisorsteroidify
osgear

The real Dylan Gemelli

DesertHecklerandKoch said:

This email is no longer associated with the Real Dylan Gemelli. It has been hijacked by needtobuildmuscle and it's entities to promote their scamming tactics. If you receive anything from that email please disregard it and ignore it completely.

Dang. He was convincing, so what did I just get from sarms1. It's pink, it's supposed to be gw-50 and tastes like liquor. And do you got this guy info so I can go stomp him out. luckily I just got 1 bottle.

Dang. He was convincing, so what did I just get from sarms1. It's pink, it's supposed to be gw-50 and tastes like liquor. And do you got this guy info so I can go stomp him out. luckily I just got 1 bottle.

That's what they are doing with his email bro. Them snakes over at evolutionary aren't respectable and credible enough to scam people on their own because nobody respects them. So instead they hack Dylan's old email trying to sell their bullshit products. The stuff from sarms1 is not what you want. It's severely underdosed at best, and a complete scam. For a good sarms source go with our forum sponsor here, www.pureessencesarms.com for the best high quality sarms money can buy. This is the company that Dylan stands behind and supports 100%

I wish we did lol take that desert H&K with Ya ;P it's ever cleqr in there. May have GW, may not.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That's crazy, can't believe what people do!

changing my life around one day at a time!!

Brother, I have not had that email since January... They have been attempting to pose as me on there as they tried on evo but them posting under my screen name on evo did not last long as people put two and two together very quickly... they are under the assumption if anyone happens to still email my old email that they can pose as me etc... sarms1 is the slimiest most unethical piece of shit company, along with n2bm, ag guys and anything else they are now associated with... they only care about screwing customers, employees and anyone else they can... these guys would sell out their mothers to make a buck and that's no bull shit... its despicable... for them to pose as me and then to recommend that disgusting shit company as though i am the one doing is a sign of desperation and ultimate low class behavior... I am truly sorry you fell for their antics however at least you only purchased one bottle... The REAL and ONLY Dylan Gemelli is here, the one who is on here day and night helping countless individuals save their lives on a daily basis, making sure everyone get ACCURATE and REAL information and guidance etc... I can help you with anything you need at any time but do yourself a major favor, stay FAR away from evo and DO NOT ever send an email there again thinking it me because i want and have NOTHING to do with anyone there for a very long time now and never would associate myself with such scum again... What we have found them to be and practice is far beyond shameful... I am sorry for your experience but now you are here and now you have found a new home...

Thank you Dylan, I will be ordering some GW and S4 from pureessence on Monday.

your very welcome.. i stand by this quality a million percent bro and i would simply not do that if it were not the best... if you need any help with dosing, cycle or just anything in general, don't hesitate to let me know!

I watch these guys do snake like shit all the time. I asked for my profile to be deleted months ago and it was completely ignored. Recently they started banning sources with reasons that aren't even sub par at best. At least we got Xeno as a sponsor out of it.

markdevito said:
I watch these guys do snake like shit all the time. I asked for my profile to be deleted months ago and it was completely ignored. Recently they started banning sources with reasons that aren't even sub par at best. At least we got Xeno as a sponsor out of it.

It's a recurring theme over there. The good is that a lot of the great meme research through the bullshit and are coming over here, where we welcome them, and a lot of great sponsors have moved on to a better place here at Adrenaline Rush as well.

Where do the items get shipped out from? How can I get a coupon and where do I get a small pct from?

Pure essence is domestic, and for your PCT items most of our board sponsors carry what you need. If you need a price list for Biotech let me know and I'll get you one. Biotech is domestic so shipping is fast, and nothing to go,through customs

Re: RE: Re: The real Dylan Gemelli

where do I get a small pct from?

Pharma Lady has everything for your PCT needs with super fast shipping... Send me a PM for a price list...

Re: RE: Re: The real Dylan Gemelli

cbbram said:
where do I get a small pct from?

Pharma Lady has everything for your PCT needs with super fast shipping... Send me a PM for a price list...

I'm waiting on some PL stuff this week. I sent the money Friday and had a tracking number by early Saturday morning. Very excited, great product list.

JackSteel said:
I wish we did lol take that desert H&K with Ya ;P it's ever cleqr in there. May have GW, may not.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Man this GW-50 and S4 from pureessence couldn't get here any sooner, does it taste any better? Can I get it in Jack Daniels instead of Everclear?

Top Bottom