napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

The Holidays time to give!

21infantry

Okay guys I have been blessed that I have my health and a wonderful family and enough cash to live comfortably. Some members of the AR family have been going through tough personal and economic trials the last few years. I wish to extend a Holiday gift of $100.00 dollars torwards some of our AR family that may not have enough to meet their fitness goals. So I will donate to the Sponsor of the selected choice if that sponsor chosen agrees. I will put the money torwards their screen name or however they want to do it. I'm not interested in what your buying or have a preferred sponsor for you to choose. The only thing I ask if you have plenty don't be selfish and ask for this, only members who are having a tough time please. You don't have to post your problem to be considered just write a little about what AR and Family means to you. Also please if your under 25 don't ask, I have my own personal belief system as well and cant in good character be part of supplying anything to anybody who can permantly stunt their growth. I will choose on the 10th of next month.

Thanks Infantry

Shit. I'm too young to qualify.... lol

Bronze are lucky to have a guy like you. Seriously. Very generous and I'm sure the lucky person chosen couldn't thank you enough.

Thanks for being such an awesome person and helping build this community.

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk

Shit. I'm too young to qualify.... lol

Bronze are lucky to have a guy like you. Seriously. Very generous and I'm sure the lucky person chosen couldn't thank you enough.

Thanks for being such an awesome person and helping build this community.

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk

Ive seen your stash brother, lets say your not lacking in the product department

Cool idea and hope you find someone worthy. I've got plenty of gear and even if I wanted some I would not ask for any since this type of stuff is a luxury unless extreme low dose trt.

Now that's the kind of brother you want in a family!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

wow thats very nice of you.

if you guys want to have a giveaway or some sort of contest for the needy . i have supps/gear and sarms i could give away

Okay guys I have been blessed that I have my health and a wonderful family and enough cash to live comfortably. Some members of the AR family have been going through tough personal and economic trials the last few years. I wish to extend a Holiday gift of $100.00 dollars torwards some of our AR family that may not have enough to meet their fitness goals. So I will donate to the Sponsor of the selected choice if that sponsor chosen agrees. I will put the money torwards their screen name or however they want to do it. I'm not interested in what your buying or have a preferred sponsor for you to choose. The only thing I ask if you have plenty don't be selfish and ask for this, only members who are having a tough time please. You don't have to post your problem to be considered just write a little about what AR and Family means to you. Also please if your under 25 don't ask, I have my own personal belief system as well and cant in good character be part of supplying anything to anybody who can permantly stunt their growth. I will choose on the 10th of next month.

Thanks Infantry

Paying it forward huh,.. I like that

Thanks Infantry
This is an extremely generous gesture of you brother. I want to thank you and commend you for looking out for the other members here that may be a little down on finances. Things like this are a true testament to just how awesome and caring this family here is. I certainly hope someone truly in need capitalizes on this, and continues to pay that forward to others here as well in some way. Thank you very much brother. This goes a long way with me and really says a lot about your character.

Very nice.........made me feel good just reading the thread. I know your not looking for kudos 21Infantry, but very, very nice!

This is exactly the type of brotherhood that this forum was built on. Your generosity and compassion just proves how great a community this is and thank you for being the first ive seen to do something like this. I respect and commend you for all you stand for. This is amazing!

Thanks Infantry

This is just amazing bro... to see you do something like this is a testament to the kind of person you are which is a strong hearted individual. I am so proud to have someone like you be a part of the family here... I know i won't ever forget what your doing and im just taken aback to see this... I cannot express my gratitude to you for doing this bro...

This is exactly the type of brotherhood that this forum was built on. Your generosity and compassion just proves how great a community this is and thank you for being the first ive seen to do something like this. I respect and commend you for all you stand for. This is amazing!

^^^this.
I'm a little stunned, what a gesture! A man of high character. Great example for me as we enter this giving season. Totally made my day.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Top Bottom