napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

The Great fertility Debate....

Both of my son's were conceived during me taking 600mg ew of test sust. So I'm not effected apparently lol.

I think our extra libido on cycle makes up for whatever sperm we may be lacking.

In any case, like Angelo said, somebody's getting pregnant! Lol

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

Great feedback and info guys!! I knew I could count on my AR Brothers to kick some knowledge!!

LET EM HATE... THEY JUST NV US

Best friend was running test/tren/anavar and got his wife pregnant.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ya my best bud was on test and tren at the end of his cycle. Him and his wife were sucessfull. Ended up having one boy. He shall be the ultimate beast.... roids run in his blood.... lol

I think it's totally possible man. even dudes who been on for decades.

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk

Ya my best bud was on test and tren at the end of his cycle. Him and his wife were sucessfull. Ended up having one boy. He shall be the ultimate beast.... roids run in his blood.... lol

Hearing this from several bros is actually great. Since I've gone TRT it's something that has bothered me. If I wanted kids down the road, the thought of getting off and feeling like I used to for the amount of time it could take to conceive just doesn't agree with me lol.

Dude my boys are little beasts if I may say so myself. I wondered what would happen. My kids both had nice sized legs from about 1year old and I don't have big legs naturally. Their mom does though. But they have been lifting heavy shit for a while.

Www.expressdomesticapache.com

[email protected]

Top Bottom