napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx
roidvisorsteroidify
osgear

The GHOST you missed out on

I'm bumping this because one I miss the product even though I still have two vials and because my raspy voice has a distinct sound to it that makes sea otters want to reproduce and I have a pelt farm. Just kidding... but seriously my voice makes wild animals want to hump shit. So please be indoors if you watch this video.
First mother fucker to say some shit like 'they're gone what's the point' will wake up tomorrow with itchy assd bitch tits and then die from being drowned in their own breast milk.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Since someone posted a shout out to the former Valhalla team I wanted to bump this in hopes that perhaps we can urge the return of this amazing line. Whether it be Ghost, or MCT... you know you want some of it. In the meantime... visions of glorious battle, bloodshed and Valhalla. Die with your sword in hand baptized in the blood of your foes, or die weak, old and feeble.

Since someone posted a shout out to the former Valhalla team I wanted to bump this in hopes that perhaps we can urge the return of this amazing line. Whether it be Ghost, or MCT... you know you want some of it. In the meantime... visions of glorious battle, bloodshed and Valhalla. Die with your sword in hand baptized in the blood of your foes, or die weak, old and feeble.
I been pumping that Valhalla through my body like a savage. I got alot of test left but i am at the end of my EQ and I have one Jug of Deca

Sent from my SM-G550T1 using Tapatalk

I been pumping that Valhalla through my body like a savage. I got alot of test left but i am at the end of my EQ and I have one Jug of Deca

I think I gotta get my Cyp life back on track. Gotta take an inventory.

Just wait till your pin it. You'll feel paranormal. Lol
Can't wait I will be able to be stocked for cruising and cycling for a gang of time plus all the sust and test acetate I have

Top Bottom