napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

The Dangers of DNP: A new video by Dylan Gemelli

Although I've used it low dose very effectively I fully agree that this shit is nothing to play with and if used the old saying 'more isn't necessarily better' applies here all day. Rooks/Noobs stay the fuck away from this unless you have the discipline and maturity to run it as safe as this potentially life ending compound allows. Also, you better have a trusted source as I trust one and only one bro I know who makes this. If I died at least he'd miss me a lil' bit... maybe.
so well said brother!

There is a lot of things that do and don't have there purpose 90 % of the people who visit this board are bros looking too be beach ready by summer and never get any leaner than I stay in the off-season . and I think they use way to much shot for there goals most look like I did when I was natural . I use DNP and Insulin lots of growth high doses of shit but I know the consequences and am very responsible . most of the people I see asking about it are overweight and looking for a way too not diet . when I do it I'm usually already around 8 % doing HIIT cardio am and 45 min steady state PM and and the diet has had all fats removed and barely enough carbs too get a pump training and protein is down under a gram per pound no where else too go . These dudes need some work ethic and discipline none of this stuff is meant too cheat the system its meant too triple your work and speed up results not give them too you free . without some sacrifice and discipline you get shit no matter what you take . and that goes for everything in life .

Sent from my LG-TP450 using Tapatalk

Too many people on stacks of shit that Chris Aceto would give one of his top competeors and they don't look like they even have gym memberships

Sent from my LG-TP450 using Tapatalk

Top Bottom