napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Video The benefits of massage: A new video by Dylan Gemelli

High quality videos about anabolic steroids, sarms, training, diet, nutrition and bodybuilding.
I've heard a lot of great things, particularly deep tissue massage. I still have yet to get it done but it's something I aim to do very soon

I'm a bid fan!! Deep tissue massage once a month keeps me lifting and flexible. When I skip a month I can totally feel it. My body becomes drawn in and tight. If I could, I'd do it weekly. Try to find someone who does sports massage and deep tissue/Swedish massage. Also finding someone who can handle a larger muscled frame with enough strength to get in deep and release tension spots and stretch the fascia is key.

I LOVE massages unfortunately I seek out the places that offer the "special".

The way he explained how massages can relieve stress, reduce muscle tension, and improve overall well-being got me really excited to try it out more often. So, if you're looking for a little self-care and a way to de-stress, I'd definitely recommend checking out Dylan's video and giving massages a shot! It might just become your new favorite thing too
Thats great, im happy to help!

I am a big believer in getting massages often. It is extremely helpful to overall recovery

Top Bottom