napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx
roidvisorsteroidify
osgear

Thanks Pharma Lady

mastiffbully

Can’t say enough about Pharmalady. It’s my 5th time ordering and everything goes smooth and the package got here in 6 days. 6 days!!!! I can barely get someone domestic to be that quick with their shipments.

I didn’t get much this time besides ancillaries and SERMS, and DBOL! Anyone have experience with Platinum Bio dbol? Going to be running some test as well, but not sure if I can mention the source here because I’m not sure if they are still approved!

However! Thanks PHARMALADY and her reps! Always top notch stuff!

-mass

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks for sharing bro. I ran PB Dbol for a few weeks. Felt great on it but had trouble controlling estrogen but that's a personal thing. I'm sure you'll like it.

Thanks for sharing bro. I ran PB Dbol for a few weeks. Felt great on it but had trouble controlling estrogen but that's a personal thing. I'm sure you'll like it.

Absolutely man! You just can’t beat the process with her...it’s just too easy.

I'll chime in and say I got my shipment from Pharma Lady a couple days ago as well. Packaging was very professional and I'm already confident of the quality of product I received.

What I ordered: Modafinil and MK-677
Haven't touched the Modafinil yet, saving that for sunday and monday where I have some papers to compose. As for the MK-677, I took 10mg at 6 pm last night and got hit with an uncharacteristic increase in appetite around 10 pm. Pretty clear sign to me that this is legitimate and properly dosed MK-677. I might have to take advantage of PL's November special on SARMs and do a real cycle since the Clomid is free with 5 bottles of Global Anabolics SARMs.

BIG thanks to everyone on this board, I've been going through and reading everything here for at least a month in order to be sure I was being safe and choosing the compound/s that best fit my goals. You guys have already answered basically every question I could think to ask. Also I've got to say thanks to cbbram for answering all my questions and Pharma Lady for how quickly and discretely she provided her product.

i also have some mk 677 and modafinil from her on the way right now. Been on her mk 677 for 2 months at 20/25 mg/day . This stuff is great...the overall sense of well being and body recomp is crazy. Never used modafinil from anywhere so far, can't wait to try it

Last edited:
i also have some mk 677 and modafinil from her on the way right now. Been on her mk 677 for 2 months at 20/25 mg/day . This stuff makes me feel ...the overall sense of well being and body recomp is crazy. Never used modafinil from anywhere so far, can't wait to try it

Dope! Make sure you put up and extended review of the SARMS. I’ll be interested to hear people’s results from them!

Top Bottom