napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Testing the waters

bromants

So lately I have been testing the waters with keto diet. I've lost weight and I feel like I have more energy, until I go to the gym. I just don't have the same strength or endurance(definition isn't all the either) . But I am insulin sensitive to carbs. (Put on weight easily) Once I get down to 8 percent body fat I was start my cycle. The cycle would include test p. Tren a. Winni. And some sarms if I can get my hands on them again. I can put the full cycle if you'd like. I just need help debating on doing a lower carb intake and only consume cars before and after my workouts. With intemidiate fasting 3x a week. And high fat and high protein. Or if I should even it out to get the most out of my gains and weight loss with 5 meals a day.
I know everyone is different but I'm just asking if you could help me out i know this is the best place for feed back.
I'm at 190
5'6

1-10 Test p 100 eod
1-10 tren ace 100 eod. (Debating on ed but not a big fan of ed)
1-10 Aromasin 12.5 e3d
1-10 caber.25 e3d
1-10 Gw 20
1-10 Sr 30 mg. 5 mg throughout the day
1-10 s4 50 mg split
5-10 Winni 50 mg
5-10 dga organ
7-10 dga post ct

Pct 11-16
Clomid 50/50/50/25/25/25
Nolvadex 40/40/40/20/20/20
Aromasin 12.5 eod
Organ st
Mk 4 weeks 25 mg
Gw 20 mg

Really need advice trying have good definition but also add size

like you said, everyone is different bro.. ultimately YOU know your own body so noone can really tell you what to do aside from things each of us have done on our own... i personally go with the smaller meals throughout the day but thats what works for me, so i generally do 4-5 smaller meals throughout the day but like i said, that works for me... i cant do low carb.. i feel way too shitty on it and i just dont even have the energy to do what i need to do... i dont eat a lot of carbs but i definitely keep it moderate... about 30% of my intake...

Ive tried keto - it was a disaster. I felt bad physically and mentally, my strength was always down. I'm sure a lot of people would tell me I did it wrong but I tried it several times and the results were always the same.

keto is NOT for everyone.. .thats something each person has to try on their own.. i dont like it because i dont feel its sustainable nor healthy long term... others may disagree but to me its a temporary thing that you should not do long term

keto is NOT for everyone.. .thats something each person has to try on their own.. i dont like it because i dont feel its sustainable nor healthy long term... others may disagree but to me its a temporary thing that you should not do long term

The science shows it's unhealthy to run keto for extended periods as I understand it.

In my book extended periods would be longer than twenty minutes LOL.

The science shows it's unhealthy to run keto for extended periods as I understand it.

In my book extended periods would be longer than twenty minutes LOL.
LOLL i hear you.. ive read arguments both ways but just based on personal experience with so many people over all these years, its NOT something sustainable and not healthy long term..

I’m carb sensitive. I’m in Keto now. Great for fat loss, in a calorie deficit and strength is still slowly increasing. If you feel dead, take a magnesium supplement and drink some bouillon. Insulin keeps electrolytes in your body. Without it you don’t retain them or water as much.
My carb sensitivity drops as my body fat drops, but is still high. My ancestors lived in the cold north: summer was carb refeed, winter was basically keto.

I will say this, I did keto early 2017 and got the leanest I had ever gotten. I would say about 7-8% body fat. I looked great with my shirt off but I looked ridiculously flat. My arms looked small. I also lost lots of strength, couldn’t get a pump and felt very lethargic. Some love it, some hate it. If fat loss is your goal it works wonders if you do everything right. I would say my diet is more similar to Dylan’s now. Small meals, moderate to low carbs, low fats, high protein, eating under maintenance. I feel better, strength is good, no mental fog. I have some fullness but not a ton unless I up my carbs a lot. Not quite as lean. But I also slacked the worst I ever have late last year and gained about 7-8% body fat. Currently working to get that back down. Everyone is different and goes about their goals different ways. That is my experience. Hope this helped.

Getting my blood work done. Should I just go with the female hormone panel with prolactin?

That's the test I get. Make sure to add the prolactin to it. A far as checking all of your health that should be left to a Doctor. You would have so many bases to cover...

Keto definitely works but personally I can’t do it, feel tired all the time shit works I get all the bad sides where it’s not worth it. Overall just doesn’t work for me but it may for others I’m not trashing it. Diet is a very personal thing mess around and find what works for you. For me when I tend to go with time restricted eating and plan my meals within an 8-10 hour window of the day, this allows me to do cardio in the morning on essentially a fast which sucks but burns a lot of fat. Not sure sensitively but for me if I’m carb depleted even for 2 days I look real flat. Do a little research lots of good diets with some science behind them, one of them will work! Not sure if you’ve read through it but RickRock has a great thread on nutrition here as well.

Keto definitely works but personally I can’t do it, feel tired all the time shit works I get all the bad sides where it’s not worth it. Overall just doesn’t work for me but it may for others I’m not trashing it. Diet is a very personal thing mess around and find what works for you. For me when I tend to go with time restricted eating and plan my meals within an 8-10 hour window of the day, this allows me to do cardio in the morning on essentially a fast which sucks but burns a lot of fat. Not sure sensitively but for me if I’m carb depleted even for 2 days I look real flat. Do a little research lots of good diets with some science behind them, one of them will work! Not sure if you’ve read through it but RickRock has a great thread on nutrition here as well.
yes., im not a fan of it whatsoever but i keep an open mind to those that do use it... its just like anything else, its not for everybody, has its advocates and has its group against it.. you can only find out through trial and error what works for you..

Top Bottom