napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Test prop Tren Ace

losstors

Sup Dylan. Question about Tren Ace/ test prop 10 week cycle. Is running just aromasin as support ok? Does it control prolactin as well as estrogen?

It's okay but it's not the only thing you need.

What are your full stats and what is your proposed cycle dose?

You will want a dopamine agonist to control prolactin like caber or prami.. I suggest you do a lot more research

Asking questions like this tell me you're not ready for tren. What is your full stats experience and goals?

In for stats... Very basic question if you were ready for Tren you would know this already.

no it does not and with such a basic question, i highly doubt you should be using tren.. how many cycles have you ran? what are your stats? age/height/weight/body fat?

I wasn’t going in this alone. A buddy knows what he’s doing. This is my 3rd cycle. I’ve ran prohormones and just test E before. My weight is 194. I’m 5’11” guessing my body fat is around 15%? Not sure. Bench: 280 squat: 310 dead:305. Running t400(1200-1600 mg/wk and tren Ace (400mg/wk). Cycle support is anastrozole and caber. So far so good. Minimal sides. Light acne. Huge strength increases on a minor deficit.

You’re running or planning to run 1200-1600 mg of test/week? Don’t you think that’s a little bit on the high side bud?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I was recommended 1ml shot EOD of t400. That would be 1200-1600 mg/wk. that’s what I’ve been running. You think that’s too high? What would you do?

I wouldn’t take advice from your buddy. You need to read more. T400 usually isn’t prop so that’s off for one. And for a third cycle you should still be in the 500-600/week range (700 max).

Stop blindly following advice and LEARN. It’s YOUR body and you should want to know exactly what you’re putting into it.

With all this, please do NOT continue with the Tren. You have a lot to learn yet.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I’ve done a lot of reading since I asked that question originally. My t400 is 100mg/ml of prop/e/cyp/sust. I’ll cut the tren out. Cut the test in half over the next few weeks. I’m 24. Would coasting on test e for 8 weeks be a good idea after and then PCT after that?

I appreciate you taking time to answer. It’s hard to find reliable info because everything on the internet is so inconsistent.

I was recommended 1ml shot EOD of t400. That would be 1200-1600 mg/wk. that’s what I’ve been running. You think that’s too high? What would you do?

For the LOVE OF GOD yes it's wayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy to high.

Good God bro. Wtf are you thinking wanting to run IFBB pro level test doses, and you have little to no experience. Tren is only for advanced users, and you are years away from that. As a,matter of fact you are too young for any steroids at all right now in my opinion. Learn how to eat and train correctly, put in your time, pay your dues, and build a sufficient base

I didn’t realize the doses were pro level. On a positive note, it’s been about 8 weeks and I feel great and look great. Cutting out tren and cutting test in half but will run it 4 more weeks. My PCT is going to be Clomid and nolvadex. Is that sufficient?

no that is not sufficient at all..

when you are in pct, you are going to get a major spike in cortisol... cortisol is termed the "gains killer" for a reason... it will put you into a catabolic state which will not allow you to build muscle and at the same time will eat it away, on top of the fact you will also get unwanted fat gain... so you will lose muscle and gain fat that you had just busted your ass an entire cycle for... GW and MK prevent the rise in cortisol... not only that but they keep you performing at a level you were while on cycle being the ultimate performance enhancers they are... on top of the fact that mk2866 is the ultimate for healing and recovery, which is imperative in pct as well as keeping strength up to a very high level... gw will also treat cholesterol and blood pressure, which are definitely things that need addressed in pct as well…Organ ST plays a pivotal role in a post-cycle therapy (PCT). There’s a strong misconception that the role of a PCT is simply to restart the natural testosterone production that was shut down from the steroid cycle. While this is true, there are a lot of the other issues that the body has to deal with during a PCT: hormone fluctuations, high liver enzymes, increased blood pressure, pressure on the kidneys and endocrine system, high stress and cortisol levels, the list goes on...Organ ST helps address all of these problems and helps you recover in a timely manner. The quicker you recover, the less likelihood of any long-term problems occurring, and the more likely that all gains you make during your cycle are retained.

clomid 50/50/50/25/25/25
nolva 40/40/40/20/20/20
aromasin 12.5 mg eod (adjust accordingly)
ORGAN ST https://www.dganutrition.com/cycle-support/organ-st
mk-2866 25 mg day (ONLY 4 WEEKS)
gw-501516 20 mg day

Top Bottom