napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Test Levels still low after PCT help wanted

Ya man the cycle you ran is very harsh in my opionion. A 6 weeks pct would have been a good idea when I ran tren it took me forever to bounce back I also stay on a Test booster year round just to help sonthing I recommend you do as well. All my future cycles will never include tren or Deca to me because I cycle off and on its juts not worth the shut down maybe if I went on TRT but I’m still not there yet lol.

That even feels a bit low for your age, but I’m no expert and everyone is different. Is this your first cycle?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

No it wasn't my first cycle. I wouldn't do deca anadrol on first cycle. It was 4th. I know that's still not good

Got it. I wonder if you ever fully recovered man? I don’t know it’s a very hard position...
I would do a6 week pct first. But if that doesn’t help trt it is. Bad thing is it can mess with you with shit like having kid at your age. You have some tough choices to make

Yeah I'll go ahead and probably get the stuff for another PCT and hope that it works. Should I take the aromasin along side it even though it's been awhile since ?

I’m honestly not sure . I think it raises estrogen in me based on side but let someone else answer that one.

What I would do is get some good test boosters.

When I pct, my libato takes a hit..

Bro you need to go see an Endo. 4 cycles at 23 years old I'm gonna speculate and say you're already a TRT candidate.

Jesus 4 cycles already and your only 23, I hope all the young guys see this and learn from it.
Maybe HCG the last couple of weeks of the cycle but I don't think it would have helped anything
Good luck to you

Okay thanks a lot brother. Sorry for all the questions but last one. Should I take the aromasin with this PCT or not

Top Bottom