napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Test & EQ cycle-tips

motytee

Hey Dylan

I wonder if you have some tips for me, im running Omnadren 250 + Test C 250 mg (Testex) & 600 mg EQ E7D. I have run the testo for 8 weeks and the EQ for 4 weeks. I have gained 15-16 pounds already but i havent gained any significant strength...

Im really dont like use orals and for me they are a last resort but maybe a low dose of winstrol or tbol could help, im thinking 3 x 10 mg a day? Dbol & Anadrol is out of the question. I have Mast P and Test P at hand but i dont wanna run more test... All tips are welcome!

Im 31 years old. My first cycle was Test 250 mg only with Nolvadex as PCT, 5 years ago.

Im 6 feet tall, 191 lbs and around 13-15 % bodyfat.

I have been going the gym since i was 17, but i got really good at it around 21. A friend who has been "on the scene" taught me how to lift at the time.

Other cycles have been:

4 years ago: Test E 250 mg with Primobolan 400 mg E5D for 12 weeks, added Mast P 150 mg EOD the last 4 weeks. Lousy PCT only including Nolvadex, hadent done my research on PCT at the time.

2 years ago: Test E 500 mg E5D with 40 mg Turinabol ED (Total 12 weeks, Tbol only 5 weeks). PCT: HCG 500 IE E3D (4 weeks before cycle ends), Clomid 50 mg ED and Nolvadex 20 mg ED for 5 weeks.

1 Year ago: Test E 500 mg E5D with Winstrol 50 mg ED (Total 12 weeks, Win only 5 weeks, my body felt like shit the last days, i realised that orals and i dont go togheter so well), even with no alcohol and plenty of water intake. PCT: HCG 500 IE E3D (4 weeks before cycle ends), Clomid 50 mg ED and Nolvadex 20 mg ED for 5 weeks.

The reason for running the EQ only for 4 weeks is pretty much because i couldnt get hold of it sooner, and 16 weeks or 20 isnt gonna be an issue. But now i have some bad-ass 300 mg/ml stuff

And i use brand name Arimidex as an AI to control my estrogen, my sweetspot atm is 0,33 mg EOD. SO IM NOT HOLDING MUCH WATER, pretty fucking lean if im gonna say so myself. I also have brand-name Femara for emergency but i have never used it..

And i dont have unrealistic expectations, i just wanna swing some weights, get stronger.

As for supplements go i studied Health & Nutrients in Sweden so im pretty sure what im doing. i have 3 solid meals a day, lean protein as in fish, eggs, steak. oatmel in the morning, always. Im not afraid of carbs atm i actually load up with malto in my BCAA-shake before the workout, i watch out for salt tho, that crap makes your body bloated. i NEVER add extra salt. Of course XTEND BCAA before, during and after workout. ZMA capsules a few times a week.

As for protein powders i like the blends, Triple-Whey stuff mixed with some Whey from ON makes a great shake after the gym or in the morning. This i drink between my meals. 1 or 2 shakes a day.

Stats (i have to convert to your substandard scale-system, why cant you just use the metric system? Its so logical, i meen, feet, inches and pounds, jesus... lets get medieval

Deadlift: 4 reps at 265 pounds, no jerking.
Squat: 2 reps at 280 pound
Dumbbell chestpress: 90 pounds (each of course) x 4. Hate the bloody barbell...
Very strict chins: 8 reps x 3

My best musclegroup is my back, maybe because i like to box (traditional) and i have been doing so for the last 7 years.

Maybe the 15-16 pounds i have gained is all from the Test and the EQ hasent begun to work yet? Maybe i should just wait?

Last edited:
What are you asking? Do you want to add more strength?

You need to post your COMPLETE stats;

Weight
Body fat %
Years of training
Complete cycle history (compounds, doses, lengths of time, when they were run)
PCT for each cycle
Goals
Supplements (if any)
General idea of nutrition
Any other relevant info (injuries, surgeries you've had, etc.)

Be honest; don't write what you think we want to hear

Also; read this:

https://www.isarms.com/forums/stero...w-here-read-been-here-ready-anyway-10368.html

Hey Dylan

I wonder if you have some tips for me, im running Omnadren 250 + Test C 250 mg (Testex) & 600 mg EQ E7D. I have run the testo for 8 weeks and the EQ for 4 weeks. I have gained 15-16 pounds already but i havent gained any significant strength...

Im really dont like use orals and for me they are a last resort but maybe a low dose of winstrol or tbol could help, im thinking 3 x 10 mg a day? Dbol & Anadrol is out of the question. I have Mast P and Test P at hand but i dont wanna run more test... All tips are welcome!

do you have a specific question? how old are you? are you just wanting strength? why have you ran test 8 weeks and eq only 4 when eq needs to be ran a MINIMUM of 16 weeks... are you taking an aromatase inhibitor because a lot of your weight is likely water if not... you dont gain that amount of weight and not get stronger... there's something your either leaving out or other underlying issues...

Hey Dylan

The problem with cycles nowadays is a lot of people have unrealistic expectations. This sounds like one of those cases to me.

What is your age and what is your cycle experience?

(PM me for a price list for Biotech Labs and 10% discount)

The problem with cycles nowadays is a lot of people have unrealistic expectations. This sounds like one of those cases to me.

What is your age and what is your cycle experience?

Very true lately.

I really need to work on my upper/inner pecs. I just cant get no contact there.. :/

Tips?

Last edited:
Well holy fucking shit is this a police-interrogation?

Im 31 years old. My first cycle was Test 250 mg only with Nolvadex as PCT, 5 years ago.

I have been going the gym since i was 17, but i got really good at it around 21. A friend who has been "on the scene" taught me how to lift at the time.

Other cycles have been:

4 years ago: Test E 250 mg with Primobolan 400 mg E5D for 12 weeks, added Mast P 150 mg EOD the last 4 weeks. Lousy PCT anly including Nolvadex, hadent done my research on PCT at the time.

2 years ago: Test E 500 mg E5D with 40 mg Turinabol ED (Total 12 weeks, Tbol only 5 weeks). PCT: HCG 500 IE E3D (4 weeks before cycle ends), Clomid 50 mg ED and Nolvadex 20 mg ED for 5 weeks.

1 Year ago: Test E 500 mg E5D with Winstrol 50 mg ED (Total 12 weeks, Win only 5 weeks, my body felt like shit the last days, i realised that orals and i dont go togheter so well). PCT: HCG 500 IE E3D (4 weeks before cycle ends), Clomid 50 mg ED and Nolvadex 20 mg ED for 5 weeks.

The reason for running the EQ only for 4 weeks is pretty much because i couldnt get hold of it sooner, and 16 weeks or 20 isnt gonna be an issue. But now i have some bad-ass 300 mg/ml stuff ;)

And i use brand name Arimidex as an AI to control my estrogen, my sweetspot atm is 0,33 mg EOD. SO IM NOT HOLDING MUCH WATER, pretty fucking lean if im gonna say so myself. ;) I also have brand-name Femara for emergency but i have never used it..

And i dont have unrealistic expectations, i just wanna swing some weights, get stronger.

As for supplements go i studied Health & Nutrients in Sweden so im pretty sure what im doing. i have 3 solid meals a day, lean protein as in fish, eggs, steak. oatmel in the morning, always. Im not afraid of carbs atm i actually load up with malto in my BCAA-shake before the workout, i watch out for salt tho, that crap makes your body bloated. i NEVER add extra salt. Of course XTEND BCAA before, during and after workout. ZMA capsules a few times a week.

As for protein powders i like the blends, Triple-Whey stuff mixed with some Whey from ON makes a great shake after the gym or in the morning. This i drink between my meals. 1 or 2 shakes a day.

Stats (i have to convert to your shitty scale-system, why cant you just use the metric system? Its so logical, i meen, feet, inches and pounds, jesus... lets get medieval ;)

Deadlift: 265 pounds x 4 i did last week.
Squat: 280 pound x 2
Dumbbell chestpress: 90 pounds (each of course) x 4. Hate the barbell...
Very strict chins: 10 reps

My best musclegroup is my back, maybe because i like to do boxing (traditional, not that MMA crap).

Maybe the 15-16 pounds i have gained is all from the Test and the EQ hasent begun to work yet? Maybe i should just wait?

It's true, our system of measurement is dumb. As for the questions, if you want accurate answers you have to give us all pertinent information. And it's all pertinent.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Have you gained any strength? I mean gaining 15 lbs is a very successful cycle itself

Have you gained any strength? I mean gaining 15 lbs is a very successful cycle itself

Well, around 20% increase all over except for maybe the shoulders. So i guess its pretty good considering that the EQ probably havent started to kick at this time. Maybe my 15-16 pound increase is the result of combining 5 diffrent testosterone-esters for 8 weeks (first time i use diffrent esters). I think im gonna wait 3-4 weeks and then if im not nappy i maybe add an oral or something.

15 lbs in 8 weeks on 500mgs of test is very successful imo. Especially with what ur daily meal intake is. Without knowing height, weight, etc im just guessing. 3 meals and a shake isnt enough imo. Im cutting on 5 meals a day. Ive had cycles where the strength was very noticeable and dome where it was more subtle. Do you see progress in the mirror? I pay more attention to that than strength and weight.

Sent from my SM-G900P using Tapatalk

We are glad to have you here and welcome your opinion.

When you start dropping F bombs and give push back on your stats it turns people off. Thus the 99 views and 12 replies.

You asked and we answered. Maybe you'd have better results eating 6 meals vs. 3. Maybe the training techniques you learned ten years ago have evolved.

And complaining about the lack of use of the metric system in the US is really nothing we control.

We are glad to offer our opinions AND listen to yours... But this will not be another pissing match.

We are glad to have you here and welcome your opinion.

When you start dropping F bombs and give push back on your stats it turns people off. Thus the 99 views and 12 replies.

You asked and we answered. Maybe you'd have better results eating 6 meals vs. 3. Maybe the training techniques you learned ten years ago have evolved.

And complaining about the lack of use of the metric system in the US is really nothing we control.

We are glad to offer our opinions AND listen to yours... But this will not be another pissing match.

Well sorry about that , was just fucking around alittle... Yeah im thinking about upping to 4 meals aday, but i am a big eater so i probably get about 3000 kcal in me a day atm. Most of that is protein and fat, really only use carbs in the morning and before workout, like malto so fast ones.

The lack of the metric system i just think is funny, that you still hold on to it :)

Thx

15 lbs in 8 weeks on 500mgs of test is very successful imo. Especially with what ur daily meal intake is. Without knowing height, weight, etc im just guessing. 3 meals and a shake isnt enough imo. Im cutting on 5 meals a day. Ive had cycles where the strength was very noticeable and dome where it was more subtle. Do you see progress in the mirror? I pay more attention to that than strength and weight.

Sent from my SM-G900P using Tapatalk

Im 6 feet tall, 191 lbs and around 13-15 % bodyfat. As its written in the first post ;)

And its more like 3 meals, 2 shakes and 200 g peanuts + fruit and some other snack like a sandwich. Peanuts have WICKED nutrient-stats btw.

I know but those 3 meals are BIG, but i should add one more at least but its hard for me.. i would say that 50% of the nutrients are protein. Im thinking about adding a pound of cottege cheese instead of that 4 meal a day, thats around 60 g proteins and in sweden its 2$ and ecological produced.

I most definitly see progress in the mirror, i flex in the lockerroom too see what needs to be worked on, atm its my inner/upper pecs (my nemesis on my body, so hard to make that area grow... im running out of exercises to attack that area. TIPS PLEASE).

have you ever used tbol? have you thought about adding s4?

Yes i have used Tbol with testo before in the 40 mg ED range, i was very pleased with the results and the long half-life (18 hours) allowed me to take it all before bed so i had VERY little sides compared to Winstrol.

The problem is that it gives crazy volym and pumps, and i already have that atm hehe. But maybe its a question of dosage, if i only do 20-25 mg ED maybe it would be enough. What do you think?

I havent read up on S4 yet :)

Test & EQ cycle-tips

S4 and/or RAD could be great additions if you are looking for more strength increases at this point. Both are great sarms for strength. They are both available at www.sarmsx.com and thus is how they are dosed

1-12 S4 50 mg day... split doses... 25 mg in the a.m. and 25 mg 4-6 hours later
1-12 RAD-140 20mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.

Im 6 feet tall, 191 lbs and around 13-15 % bodyfat. As its written in the first post ;)

And its more like 3 meals, 2 shakes and 200 g peanuts + fruit and some other snack like a sandwich. Peanuts have WICKED nutrient-stats btw.

I know but those 3 meals are BIG, but i should add one more at least but its hard for me.. i would say that 50% of the nutrients are protein. Im thinking about adding a pound of cottege cheese instead of that 4 meal a day, thats around 60 g proteins and in sweden its 2$ and ecological produced.

I most definitly see progress in the mirror, i flex in the lockerroom too see what needs to be worked on, atm its my inner/upper pecs (my nemesis on my body, so hard to make that area grow... im running out of exercises to attack that area. TIPS PLEASE).

Why is adding extra meals hard? I can suggest a few things, what's your typical day look like ? (Work, gym, etc.)

Top Bottom