napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

test enanthate vs test propinoate question!!

Highjason

hey guys,

as far as i know, main differences of test e and test p are

oh and plz correct me if im wrong

1) test e has longer ester
- half life of 2 weeks, and need like 2 weeks of kick in time and 2 weeks of off (?) time (so we start pct 2 weeks after the last pin)
- usually comes in 250mg/ml or 300mg/ml vial

2) test p has shorter ester
- half life of 3 days, and need 3 days of kick in time and 3 days of off time (so we start pct 3 days after the last pin)
- comes in 100mg/ml vial

so heres my question

1) so test e has more than double or sometimes even triple amount of mg of test per ml. (test e: 250~300mg/ml VS test p: 100mg/ml).

does it mean test e is more powerful than test p, when comparing 1ml vs 1ml of test e and p?

2) will injecting 300mg of test e per week VS 300mg of test P have the same effect on our hormone levels?

so like one guy jabs 1ml (300mg) of test e once a week
and the other guy jabs 1ml (100mg) of test p three times a week.

thanks for your opinions!!

You're confusing concentration with how powerful the test is. Yes with test E theres more test per ml, but that really doesnt mean anything more than a difference in oil volume

thanks for your kind reply rick.

then would you say 1ml of test e (300mg concentration) is equivalent to 1ml of test p (100mg concentration) ?

or

1ml of test e (300mg/ml) = 3ml of test p (100mg/ml)

No. You wouldn't compare 1ml to 1ml. It just takes more oil volume of test prop (3ml) to reach the same dose as test e at 1ml.

Esters dictate possible concentration and propionate ester cant hold in suspension much over 100mg per ml.

It still doesnt dictate how powerful it is at all. More bang for your buck in a ml? Sure....but it's not relative to strength of the compound. Just concentration.

1ml of test e (300mg/ml) = 3ml of test p (100mg/ml)

This is most correct, however you would be injecting test prop far more frequently (every other day at a minimum) to keep stable blood plasma levels due to its shorter half-life.

One thing to note besides the more frequent injections with prop is it can possibly have a bit more PIP (it does for me at least). I ran prop my first cycle so that in case I had bad sides, I could discontinue and they would clear up more quickly.

If you are a beginner to cycling, its always best to stick to long esters like test e due to the lower pinning frequency.

What is your stats and experience?

I should clarify; you would probably end up injecting 1mL of the prop roughly 3 times a week, as to where you would inject maybe .5mL enanthate twice a week in order to run 300mg a week of test.

If you are a beginner to cycling, its always best to stick to long esters like test e due to the lower pinning frequency.

I really wish I had went with Enanthate for my first cycle instead of prop...sigh hindsight...

I should clarify; you would probably end up injecting 1mL of the prop roughly 3 times a week, as to where you would inject maybe .5mL enanthate twice a week in order to run 300mg a week of test.
I assume you meant 0.5ml test e twice a week to get 300mg, and not 5ml twice a week. That would be like 3,000mg per week assuming its 300mg/ml vial lol

yessir, 1/2 mL 2 times per week (should be a decimal there just forgot a leading zero)

thanks for all those replies bros!!

so assuming an individual does 300mg test + xmg of other AAS (mast, tren, deca, etc)

then will
1) 0.5ml (150mg) of test e twice a week
2) 1ml (100mg) of test p 3 times a week

have the same "backbone " effect of the cycle?

thanks for all those replies bros!!

so assuming an individual does 300mg test + xmg of other AAS (mast, tren, deca, etc)

then will
1) 0.5ml (150mg) of test e twice a week
2) 1ml (100mg) of test p 3 times a week

have the same "backbone " effect of the cycle?
Same dosage would equal similar results yes

Heh, yeah the PIP from prop would hit me the day after the injection, and hang on for another day or two more after that. I was cycling glutes and quads for injections and perpetually had two sore muscle groups. Although painful, it didnt actually debilitate me, and I already had several vials, so I ran the cycle through with it.

Top Bottom