bannednutritionRegenRx

Test E, Tren E, and EQ Cycle Proposal

btpolak

Current stats are as follows:
30 years old male
5'11" tall
205 lbs
10% body fat

A quick history: Almost 10 years lifting experience, five prior cycles, and my previous cycle was test e for 16 weeks at 600 mg and Tren E 250 mg for the first 8 weeks but ended up running it as high as 400 mg during the last 4 weeks of it. I didn't experience many sides from this and surprisingly I didn't get much acne during PCT like I have in the past. I absolutely loved tren and the strength that came with it.

Now, I'm planning my next cycle well in advance...at least 6 months lol but I'd rather be ready and have all the information and items needed before hand. My goal would be to add as much lean fat free muscle as possible while increasing my overall strength and minimizing bloat. I know diet and ancillaries play a huge role in this and I never cycle without that planned out as well. I plan on running this cycle for at least 16 weeks and will start it out with 8 weeks of hypertrophy training followed by 8 weeks of low volume-high intensity training for max strength. I've done some research and I've heard Dylan speak highly of EQ many times in videos and I've also had a friend as well. This is my proposed cycle for the next go round... if anything should be adjusted or tweaked please feel free. I'm also undecided on an oral if any. I do love tbol and superdrol but I'm open to other options that could really help in the strength department that will have minimum water weight gain. I will be competing in meets in 2018 and look forward to staying in either the 90 to 100 kilo class but would like to do so at the same or less body fat percentage I am now if possible. I really don't want to to stray much further than 12% while trying to bulk. Slow quality gains are better than slop and most definitely better than none. I also will be trying something different as well for this cycle. I will be running test lower than the other compounds. I've read where some loved this and some said it didn't matter, and I thought perhaps introducing a third compound in like I am, that maybe this would be a good option to allow the tren and EQ do their thing. Please correct me if I am wrong in thinking this way.

Proposed Cycle:
Orals-
Undetermined
Injectables -
Test E - 300 mg: weeks 1-16
EQ - 600 mg: weeks 1-16
Tren E - 4-500 mg weeks 1-12

Looks fine to me. Just make sure you have the right ancillaries on cycle, AI, caber, etc.....and I'd highly suggest GW to go with Tren use. Also make sure you have the right pct lined up afterwards

https://www.sarmsx.com/stacks/platinum-pct-stack

Clomid 50/50/25/25
Nolva 40/20/20/20
Aromasin 12.5mg EOD
MK-2866 25mg ED
GW 20mg ED

i like everything except your tren dosing... there is no need nor reason to ever exceed 400 mg per week... i love the stack combination though...

when you are in pct, you are going to get a major spike in cortisol... cortisol is termed the "gains killer" for a reason... it will put you into a catabolic state which will not allow you to build muscle and at the same time will eat it away, on top of the fact you will also get unwanted fat gain... so you will lose muscle and gain fat that you had just busted your ass an entire cycle for... GW and MK prevent the rise in cortisol... not only that but they keep you performing at a level you were while on cycle being the ultimate performance enhancers they are... on top of the fact that mk2866 is the ultimate for healing and recovery, which is imperative in pct as well as keeping strength up to a very high level... gw will also treat cholesterol and blood pressure, which are definitely things that need addressed in pct as well…

here is the link to purchase the entire pct stack followed by the layout...

https://www.sarmsx.com/index.php?route=product/product&product_id=133

clomid 50/50/25/25
nolva 40/20/20/20
aromasin 12.5 mg eod
mk-2866 25 mg day
gw-501516 20 mg day

So I made minor adjustments proposed by both juicehead and Dylan:

EQ - 800 mg: weeks 1-16
Tren E - 400 mg weeks 1-12

Mk and gw will be ran in my PCT along with clomid and nolva because this is exactly how I ran it the previous cycle and noticed that the transition was much smoother than the cycle before last that was clomid and nolva only. Thank you for your feedback gentleman.

So I made minor adjustments proposed by both juicehead and Dylan:

EQ - 800 mg: weeks 1-16
Tren E - 400 mg weeks 1-12

Mk and gw will be ran in my PCT along with clomid and nolva because this is exactly how I ran it the previous cycle and noticed that the transition was much smoother than the cycle before last that was clomid and nolva only. Thank you for your feedback gentleman.
thats far better... MAKE SURE you have aromasin in pct bro... thats imperative on a cycle like this and any cycle you run... also, caber or prami with tren and of course aromasin on cycle as well... this should be a great stack if done properly bro

Top Bottom