napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Test E, Proviron and Turinabol [Questions]

fuark1

What do you guys think of this? It will be a first cycle...

Test E - Standard long ester, don't want to have to pin too often
Turinabol - Little to no aromatization, retainable gains, generally well tolerated with few sides
Proviron - Excellent libido booster, improves concentration/memory, enhancing effect of other steroids, has slight anti-E properties

The idea is to generally have a "safe" cycle with fewer undesirable sides whilst promoting quality gains and helping to improve my libido/mood and other aspects (my memory in particular). Hopefully the Proviron will help reduce the general Test bloat.

I would like to keep Aromasin on hand for the cycle.

Now this is where I get stuck... I've read so many things and conflicting info on PCT and things like liver support. Can anybody help point me in the right direction for the PCT part... Nolva/Chlomid or? As for liver support? What's proven to help?

Is the Proviron/Turinabol together a bad idea or?

Thanks for any answers. I'm trying to fully equip myself with the proper information before I actually start.

Re: RE: Test E, Proviron and Turinabol [Questions]

fuark1 said:

Turinabol - Little to no aromatization, retainable gains, generally well tolerated with few sides
Proviron - Excellent libido booster, improves concentration/memory, enhancing effect of other steroids, has slight anti-E properties

The idea is to generally have a "safe" cycle with fewer undesirable sides whilst promoting quality gains and helping to improve my libido/mood and other aspects (my memory in particular). Hopefully the Proviron will help reduce the general Test bloat.

Now this is where I get stuck... I've read so many things and conflicting info on PCT and things like liver support. Can anybody help point me in the right direction for the PCT part... Nolva/Chlomid or? As for liver support? What's proven to help?

Thanks for any answers. I'm trying to fully equip myself with the proper information before I actually start.
This is basically the exact stack I'm on right now, plus sarms.

Sent from my HTC6525LVW using Tapatalk

fuark1 said:

Test e 500mg seperate into 2 injections per week
proviron 50mg per week
tbol 60mg per week
aromasin 12.5mg EOD
CEL cycle support every day as directed

Pct clomid 50/50/25/25
nolvadex 40/40/20/20

Let's get the important part out of the way first, so we can properly advise you bro. We need your stats and experience. The cycle you propose could be decent but we need to know this first and foremost and then we can go from there. Nobody should be throwing advice out there without knowing this first

RickRock said:
Let's get the important part out of the way first, so we can properly advise you bro. We need your stats and experience. The cycle you propose could be decent but we need to know this first and foremost and then we can go from there. Nobody should be throwing advice out there without knowing this first

Ah, silly me. Forgot to mention.

Current stats are 6'0, 85kg/187lbs as for my body fat %, I don't know it exactly but I'd assume it's somewhere between 12-14%. I'm still in the process of slowly cutting as much body fat as I can naturally. Almost all of it is around my hips/waist/lowerback, dunno if it's terrible fat storage genetics of my estro is a bit out of whack.

I've been "lifting" for about 2 years but it's never been consistant due to an ever changing education & worki schedule but I've got a new job with set shifts so I can go to the gym as a matter of routine now and do it consistantly. Here's a picture from today:

5IhwPyH.jpg

(really want to add some solid mass to my arms, lats and delts to balance out my wide trunk)

It's completely anecdotal but I currently feel me E might be relatively too high and I'd be very prone to E side effects which is why I went for Turinabol over Dianabol.

Aromasin is gona kill your estrogen . U shouldn't have any problems if so the dosage can be adjusted

fuark1 said:
RickRock said:

Ah, silly me. Forgot to mention.

Current stats are 6'0, 85kg/187lbs as for my body fat %, I don't know it exactly but I'd assume it's somewhere between 12-14%. I'm still in the process of slowly cutting as much body fat as I can naturally. Almost all of it is around my hips/waist/lowerback, dunno if it's terrible fat storage genetics of my estro is a bit out of whack.

I've been "lifting" for about 2 years but it's never been consistant due to an ever changing education & worki schedule but I've got a new job with set shifts so I can go to the gym as a matter of routine now and do it consistantly. Here's a picture from today:

5IhwPyH.jpg

(really want to add some solid mass to my arms, lats and delts to balance out my wide trunk)

It's completely anecdotal but I currently feel me E might be relatively too high and I'd be very prone to E side effects which is why I went for Turinabol over Dianabol.

Hey brother... that's a good idea for a first cycle... you definitely are on the right track... i need to clean this up for you a bit and gt it all laid out easy for you... listen, aromasin WILL NOT kill your gains or estrogen whatsoever UNLESS you abuse the dosage... you should always have an ai on hand regardless... testosterone converts to estrogen and that last thing you want is a build up in estrogen etc... you just need to dose it properly... i would take a look at adding gw-501516 to this stack as well to get the full enhancement you can possibly receive out of it... i have several articles written on this... let me give you the proper layout for the cycle as well as pct... watch my video explaining why this is the most complete pct https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sJ_bD25Fuxc

here is the layout

1-12 test cyp 500 mg week
1-14 aromasin 12.5 mg eod
1-14 proviron 50 mg day
1-14 gw-501516 20 mg day
1-6 tbol 60 mg day
1-6 CEL cycle assist or any cycle protection
11-14 hcg 1000 ius week

pct 15-18

clomid 50/50/25/25

nolva 40/20/20/20

aromasin 12.5 mg eod