napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Test E Cycle

Rick rock ,

Pls Would you be kind enough to explain what I can gain from this cycle ?? Thank you

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This cycle is great for strength, endurance, fat burn and lean mass ... obviously your diet plays a great role in the final result... if you eat at a caloric deficit, this stack is perfect for cutting... if you eat at maintenance or a caloric surplus, this cycle is perfect for a recomp/lean gains...

This cycle is great for strength, endurance, fat burn and lean mass ... obviously your diet plays a great role in the final result... if you eat at a caloric deficit, this stack is perfect for cutting... if you eat at maintenance or a caloric surplus, this cycle is perfect for a recomp/lean gains...

Thank you Gian, thumbs up

Guys I wana actually try s4 SARM for 4 weeks to see how it will actually effect me , do you guys think 25mg a day will not lead me into night vision side effect ? Or may be 25mg a day and then 2 days off ? Will it still effect my vision ??

It’s impossible to predict it brother ... some people don’t experience it at all and some do.. you just have to try ... it’s really nothing to worry about brother... I would run it 12 weeks to get all the benefits from it

Rick rock ,

Pls Would you be kind enough to explain what I can gain from this cycle ?? Thank you

It's possible to say exactly what your individual results will be. Everyone is different, but the cycle itself is great for lean mass, strength, fat loss, and endurance

Guys I wana actually try s4 SARM for 4 weeks to see how it will actually effect me , do you guys think 25mg a day will not lead me into night vision side effect ? Or may be 25mg a day and then 2 days off ? Will it still effect my vision ??

4 weeks is a waste of time bro, and25mg is too low of a dose. I would recommend starting at 50mg like recommended how you respond to it. The vision sides are overplayed for the most part and they are easily controlled as well.

4 weeks? you might as well take your money, throw it right out the window and move on... that makes no sense whatsoever...

4 weeks is a waste of time bro, and25mg is too low of a dose. I would recommend starting at 50mg like recommended how you respond to it. The vision sides are overplayed for the most part and they are easily controlled as well.

Do you recon Clomid & Nolvadex as PCT after Sarms Cycle ??

Or Clomid is enough 50/25/25/25 ??

Yep.
It helps with cortisol control, blood pressure, cholesterol, endurance, etc...

Ok cool

My first Sarms Cycle

S4 25mg twice a day for 12 weeks

PCT

Clomid & GW Sound good ??

Then I can try another Sarms Cycle Stack like Rick rock recommended , I would like to try single SARM to see how my body reacts to it :)

Ok cool

My first Sarms Cycle

PCT

Then I can try another Sarms Cycle Stack like Rick rock recommended , I would like to try single SARM to see how my body reacts to it :)

Excellent, seems like a great plan

Ok cool

My first Sarms Cycle

PCT

1-12 S4 (ANDARINE) 50 mg day... split doses... 25 mg in the a.m. and 25 mg in the p.m.
9-12 POST CT https://www.dganutrition.com/pct/post-ct

Mini pct 13-16

clomid 50/25/25/25
gw-501516 20 mg day

Top Bottom