napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Test E and Rad-140 cycle

Dudes name is Ryan Russo. Lol can?t wait for you guys to go off on what that dude about I can?t believe anything I see or read besides these forums that have real info from people with real experience. And the medical journals and reports are great but not as any information regarding bodybuilding
oh boy, yeah, im going to leave that alone... loll

Didn?t even think about how young he is I didn?t even start cycling till 35 seems dangerous that young

It is very dangerous and ill advised to do so especially at that age or younger, plus last time I heard he was testing out injectable sarms with tony huge, no thanks

Dudes name is Ryan Russo. Lol can?t wait for you guys to go off on what that dude about I can?t believe anything I see or read besides these forums that have real info from people with real experience. And the medical journals and reports are great but not as any information regarding bodybuilding
Be careful where you get your info bro. That's not even close to accurate

Well I get my info from u guys. You guys are the final word honestly these forums. I hear it other places and I get confirmation here / or not

Well I get my info from u guys. You guys are the final word honestly these forums. I hear it other places and I get confirmation here / or not
excellent bro... i am more conservative than most but i still teach you how to get the most out of your cycle with the least amount of side effects...

excellent bro... i am more conservative than most but i still teach you how to get the most out of your cycle with the least amount of side effects...

That's one thing I love about the approach you take to keep guys safe , healthy and while getting the most out of the least, that's how it should be

What about shoving Sarms up my ass will that get it my receptors faster
Lmfao. Seriously tho my right eye won?t stop twitching wonder if that?s a blood pressure thing it?s only been happening since I got this cycle running

What about shoving Sarms up my ass will that get it my receptors faster
Lmfao. Seriously tho my right eye won?t stop twitching wonder if that?s a blood pressure thing it?s only been happening since I got this cycle running
not sure but that wouldnt have anything to do with the sarms

Top Bottom