napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

test cycle and boosters

rivarelt

Hi Dylan,

Thanks for your very useful videos, we appreciate them a lot.

I´m currently running 2 uis of Norditropin, injected at 5am, 5 days on 2 days off. Before Ii stared I talked and explained this to a Endodronologis and to a urologist who made me to take lots of blood and urine tests (althought they did not approve it).

Everything was ok so i started, I am now beginning my 3er month on (out of 6) and I am planning to take testosterone, 400-500 week. Plus i am taking some SARMS like tongkat ali, tribulus terrestris, horney goat tweed (they work really well), l arginine, L glutamine, zinc, magnesium, gingsen (sometimes) in addition to whey protein ( and or pee protein, spirulina, hemp protein).

I am 35 yo and my natural testosterone levels are not that high.

Do you think 500 ml per week per month every other month per 3 months (april, June, July) is ok?

Did you just refer to those herbs as sarms? That worries me, do you know what sarms are? Was this a typo or?

Litmus test this against common sense after you read this back to yourself and let us know if this makes sense.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You're asking if you can use test for one week in April, then stop till may, use for one week, and stop till June again?

You're asking if this is OK?

Why are you using GH?

I'm reading as 1 month, of every 3 months. Obviously someone needs to do more homework to understand what a cycle is.

Hi Dylan,

Thanks for your very useful videos, we appreciate them a lot.

I´m currently running 2 uis of Norditropin, injected at 5am, 5 days on 2 days off. Before Ii stared I talked and explained this to a Endodronologis and to a urologist who made me to take lots of blood and urine tests (althought they did not approve it).

Everything was ok so i started, I am now beginning my 3er month on (out of 6) and I am planning to take testosterone, 400-500 week. Plus i am taking some SARMS like tongkat ali, tribulus terrestris, horney goat tweed (they work really well), l arginine, L glutamine, zinc, magnesium, gingsen (sometimes) in addition to whey protein ( and or pee protein, spirulina, hemp protein).

I am 35 yo and my natural testosterone levels are not that high.

Do you think 500 ml per week per month every other month per 3 months (april, June, July) is ok?
bro, there is not way on the planet earth you should be running any sort of cycle whatsoever... you seriously just listed 12 different herbs as sarms... bro, i would not recommend steroids to you if you paid me... i would be putting you at serious risk...

You have no business using steroids at all bro. It's clear you have absolutely no clue what you are doing, and you need to do a lot more research. You don't even know what sarms are, and you are highly confused. What is the rest of your stats?

Top Bottom