napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Test 500 and Propionate advice?

markf671

Hi guys!!

I finally got my body fat down currently at 16%, my diet is pretty locked in with some cheat days here and there.

I did research and decided to try Test 500, been through the whole sarm phase. I would like to do a cycle of Test. What you guys think? Would like to add size. Currently 5'6 180. Can anyone point me in the right direction? Another thing is there a difference between Oral and Injectable?

Thanks guys!!

i definitely would not use test with a concentration level like that... you are going to be in so much pain with those injections... just use a regular test cyp or test e...

Looks like Dylan has you covered. I will also chime in though in regards to testosterone with that high of a concentration level as something you certainly would want to avoid

Could anyone point me in the right direction to a legit ORAL supplement dealer? I would like to do the oral route if I can, instead of injecting. 🤙🤙

Thanks again!!

Could anyone point me in the right direction to a legit ORAL supplement dealer? I would like to do the oral route if I can, instead of injecting. 🤙🤙

Thanks again!!
you are not going to want oral test bro, not at all.. if you dont want to inject, id just run sarms as opposed to steroids...

Top Bottom