napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

TEN COMMANDMENTS from The 44...

Trying to hit 23" on arms, but I'm ridiculously beat rn so their probably flat as fuck since I trained them. Besides I'm not big on flexing muscles which seems ass backwards considering lol.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Next time you're cutting(or just Trenning lol) just give it a shot.Snap a front bicep.I bet you got a good peak bro.

Here's my post training flat ass arm... best thing is the Raiders are represented! Just Win Baby!!

c97e4f95b4d185a1d19cc9107de11501.jpg

Here's my post training flat ass arm... best thing is the Raiders are represented! Just Win Baby!!

c97e4f95b4d185a1d19cc9107de11501.jpg

You got a nice peak bro,in all honesty not much separation but like you said "flat".Still lookin huge af bro.

I usually always have my own pic in my avatar & the only reason I'm using this one is because I used to have a peak like that(well maybe minus an inch or four).No shit.Really.Back then though I never had much of a tricep.I do now though.Tryin to get a good pic together............

Platz is probably what started the movement of growing huge quads

That makes sense since the mention of the name "Platz" is synonymous with "huge quads".Arnold had the best symmetry ever though.& I'm not saying that as a ":fan boy" but as an actual critic.

You got a nice peak bro,in all honesty not much separation but like you said "flat".Still lookin huge af bro.

Lol also I think the separation is lacking due to all those damn hammer curls bro. You get girth but no detail. Possibly, but not sure.

I can somewhat understand the desire to maximize profits but when you mix 'them' in with us they tend to get to complaining about shit we do and get in our way.

It's all about money bro. I've come to terms with it.

I need to trim up them armpits... I really felt like 'blah' that day too. Pic ain't that bad considering as far as size.

I'm bumping this because it needs to be read. Y some folks point fucking blank. I read things, I see things and I'm thinking apparently some of us only wanna be praised and not critiqued.
If you wanna live in a glass house outside of Fenway Park go ahead. Take a moment to filter thru my stupidity and put the ego on the shelf for a minute. Read it, apply it then tell me to fuck off. Just benefit from something that might be sensible coming from me. It's rare I know but if you're perfect now, why are you trying to improve yourself? I know I'm lacking wherever I am.... looking at some of the shit being said in the forum I'm one of few willing to admit I'm flawed. Sadly however, if we popped shirts off some of you look waaaay worse. Egos down bros.

Top Bottom